Sahara India Pariwar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sahara India Pariwar Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.4

Computer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

They asked me my name, my family details, my current work and total work experience and.........................................................................zonal head take much more time to taking interviews of girls and mine hardly 3-4 minutes

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to join........................................where are you working now,   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews after submission of resume to the hr department. Profession recruitment process and a very warm welcome. Its a good company for senior level people as compared to freshers. Pretty relaxed environment.

Dealer- Debt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

firstly a written test of 30 min testing the knowledge of financial markets
    then a technical round by the department head and CEO.
    HR round follows that with terms and conditions discussion

Interview Questions

• asked about that if I was comfortable with the company's present condition   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar.

Interview

Basically there are 3 round of interviews. The initial interview is more focused on personality, skill sets, experience and ability to take greater responsibilities than what is given in JD. Second round is on attitude and soft skill compatibility. Third round is a mix of all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation are limited as the organisation has strict slabs for each cadre. However if the candidate is extremely good, they can offer higher cadre.

Manager Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First one was taken by second in command of the department, second interview was taken by companies senior consultant. Questions were majorly on the domain knowledge followed by the understanding of consumer.

Interview Questions

• How you think your existing knowledge of marketing will be applied for sports marketing projects?
      Being from Mumbai, can you adjust culturally with audience of Lucknow?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar (Lucknow (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

After Resume Submission I got a call from them for Interview. They are pretty much very conservative on their Technology Stack and not open minded to New Stacks
    After the Interview I had to ping them endlessly for Results which took a long time to come

Developer Interview

Interview

written,technical,GD and HR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar.

Interview

interview process is very good,concern divisonal head with head hr have taken my interview,asked genuine question related to scm beside that current ctc which u r getting now & aspected ctc,after that i have got telephonic confirmation after 7 working days by hr person congratulation today we are offering to you to be a family member of sahara pariwar.

Interview Questions

• what is difference in between FIFO & FMFO   1 Answer

Computer Operator Interview

Interview

Exam Interview and Training and good field Worker hire for Sahara Office Employee.

Officer Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sahara India Pariwar (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview :-
    1. Written Test - Any 10th pass individual can pass this test
    2. For posting and selection process - These guys may call you in there area office which can be anywhere in India. Very bad/worst posting process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation they will offer what they have decided and wont disclose it till you get the offer letter