San Diego Workforce Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Diego Workforce Partnership

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Diego Workforce Partnership

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San Diego Workforce Partnership in November 2009.

Interview

First interview- panel interview.
    After interview, while still on-site, I had to produce a writing sample.
     Second interview: 1 on 1

Interview Questions

• Don't recall anything particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. I negotiated up $2,000 per year.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at San Diego Workforce Partnership (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Good and thorough. They asked numerous questions and provided time to respond. I enjoyed the process and thought it was fair. The staff were nice and patient with my replies. I was called back for a panel interview and had new questions. The questions were challenging and stimulating. They seemed interested in my application and responses. Thanks for considering me and I look forward to working there someday.

Evaluation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at San Diego Workforce Partnership (San Diego, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

30 min phone interview with the HR. The HR was attentive and relaxed, which make the process pleasant. Easy interview. Though the position wasn't a great match for my expertise, the HR took the time to reply to me with their decision, instead of never heard back from them ( which is the most cases).

Interview Questions

• Experience in employment training and program development.   Answer Question

Executive Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at San Diego Workforce Partnership (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Completed several interview rounds; all panel type style. Each meeting I felt team was very stale and disengaged. Panel members followed executive director protocol and seemed timid to be independent during panel meetings and their interview questions for me. Executive director seemed to be looking for "croonies" or "yes" people. Was left in limbo after several rounds; guess a courtesy status call was not going to happen. The shame is this organization is the pulse of employment trends for the SD region but I felt they were sloopy with their ability to conduct a 21st century style interview. Get with it...especially for higher level roles.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for us?   1 Answer

Youth Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San Diego Workforce Partnership in May 2016.

Interview

Started with an email reslonse to svhefule a phone, then a panel interview , then department director interviewed. Several steps...then waited about a week, they called references, made job offer.

Had another offer