Sats Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sats Interview Questions

Interviews at Sats

2.6

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sats (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

Apparently very unstructured selection criteria. Ask u what u think about a poster of a man walking on a tight rope. If your answer does not agree with what the interviewer had in mind, you are out! Thankfully the panel consisted of 3 interviewers. And the other two were more objective. The interviewer seemed to favour candidates who played hockey in school. The said interviewer had since been entrenched.

Interview Questions

• What do u think of this poster with a man walking on a tight rope.   3 Answers

Gap Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sats in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was done at NUS in march 2016. Lasted for 20 mins. Wasn't difficult, just had to be yourself, be confident and answer the questions. Usual questions about your CV to get to know you better. 1 interviewee is to 2 interviewers. Several other interviews going on at the same time too.

Next round of interviews was at the airport. 2 more senior management and 1 Hr staff. Not very technical with their questions.

Heard there have been some rejections and some people going to the next round but there is a bunch of people they have not replied yet. Extremely unprofessional.

Gap Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sats in March 2015.

Interview

1. Online assessment
        The assessment was not easy to complete given the limited time and large amount of questions. Make sure you don't answer those questions that u were unsure of because wrong responses will be penalized

2. 1st Round interview
         The interviewers were very friendly and they didn't ask any technical questions at this stage. Most of the questions were asked based on ur personal experiences and ur resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do u think we should hire you   1 Answer

Gap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sats (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied during the career fair. There was an online assessment, followed by 3 rounds of interviews. First round with HR was held on campus and it was manageable. It was a 3-1 panel interview to get to know you better. Second round was held at the catering centre with 2 line managers and 1 HR personnel. The third round was also held at the catering centre, with 2 from the senior management and 1 HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What is the one strength that differentiates you from the rest   Answer Question

Gap Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sats in April 2018.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview, the first being the one with the HR after passing an online test. The interview was casual and was more about knowing the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe your working style.   1 Answer

Gap Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sats.

Interview

There are 3 rounds in total:
    Round 1: interview with HR at campus
    Round 2: Case study assessment
    Round 3 : Interview with Senior management

First round of interview was held in campus with long waiting time as previous interviews with other candidates were overrun. Second round of interview was held at SATS, where candidates were given case study scenario-based questions.
    Did not make it to final round

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Self-introduction, past experiences/ccas, how do you deal with difficult situation
      Round 2: Case study on operations of SATS together with other candidates   Answer Question

Gap Interview

Interview

1st round is simple HR interview, 1:1. normal questions about yourself, difficulty, and asking questions towards HR. Based on your answer, maybe they will ask your further questions about your answer. showing your knowledge of industry, companies. Also, activated in the interview is more important.

Interview Questions

• share a difficulties your experienced and how to settle down.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sats in March 2019.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview. First round is one-to-one with HR, a get to know you session. If you're staying far, they will ask you if you're comfortable with travelling. Second round is at Jurong Island itself. I did not pass the first round, mainly due to medical reasons.

Interview Questions

• What was your internship experience like?   Answer Question
    • Would you be okay with the travelling time and distance from home to work?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sats (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was late but they were nice and polite. They were processing a lot of people and didn't remember my timing anyway. It was a casual and polite chat. No tough questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      (Based on whatever you have said) Why do you think you will be a good fit for this position?
      Where do you live (office location is on the far east)?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sats in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Shortlisted for interview 2 weeks later. Interview took place at Inflight Catering Centre 1. There were two interviewers Manager and HR. No assessments took place as it was just 1 round of face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what did you do in your previous job. Why didn't you continue?   Answer Question
    • What kind of personality do you have?   1 Answer