Schneider Packaging Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Packaging Equipment

Sort:

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brewerton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Packaging Equipment (Brewerton, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Be warned their always hiring like a fast-food joint. You always see them hiring repeated for the same positions over and over, i.e. no one likes it enough to stay there long. I have seen the same position posted for over a year, and have repeatedly seen various recruiter in the area posting for the position. I have received numerous phone calls from recruiters begging me for my resume to put in there. Finally I put it in myself. I got a phone interview from their new Human resource woman. Lasted about 10-15 minutes, and was complete NOT knowledgeable about the position, and evaded my questions about the position. Kept on deferring the questions to when and if I was brought in for an interview.

Interview Questions

Exempt Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Packaging Equipment.

Interview

The interview process was professional and helpful. The process started with an initial phone interview which provided me the opportunity to expand upon my background, as well as to learn more about the company. I was invited in for a tour and interview. The tour was very helpful to see the work environment. The last step was a second interview with several staff members that I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• A particular question does not stand out as difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer made to me was a competitive and appropriate offer so I did not feel the need to negotiate.