Scottish Autism Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scottish Autism

Anonymous Employee in Lamington, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Scottish Autism (Lamington, Scotland) in Nov 2020

Interview

2 interviews first was a group interview explaining what the job was and talking about different location , second interview was a 1-1 with 2 managers from 2 different areas.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question

Scottish Autism

Application

I interviewed at Scottish Autism

Interview

Employers were direct and welcoming in their interview process. Overall, It was straightforward and professional. It lasted around 30 minutes, and consisted of a variety of questions. There were 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scottish Autism

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottish Autism

Interview

Was invited to welcome presentation explaining the role in more detail. I was then invited to interview a week later. Consisted of questions being given beforehand the day before interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you help introduce new hobbies and activities to a service user?

Anonymous Employee in Kirkwall, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scottish Autism (Kirkwall, Scotland) in Nov 2016

Interview

The interview was very professional however calm and laid back, this is perfect as in the job you need to be calm and laid back as to not stress out the service users. Great to be interviewed by the manager of the branch too.

Interview Questions
  • This may sound awfull but a actually really cannot remember, it was a lot of "what would you do if you confronted with this problem or found yourself in this situation?" questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Scottish Autism

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Scottish Autism in Jun 2016

Interview

Online application, telephone interview then one to one interview. Wait and hear back, verbal offer then written offer there after. Training on site for a few weeks, shadow shifts. Moving and handling training and health and safety.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed