Searchlogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Searchlogic

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Searchlogic

Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Searchlogic.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview for a position at Searchlogic late this week. The interview coordinator dialed the wrong number and then gave up trying to reach me, while I waited for an hour. When I reached out to her and pointed out she had misdialed the number, she wrote, "Oh. Sorry." and declined to reschedule my interview for a reasonable time, saying she would fit me in a week out. Just got the notification that the job was filled and my interview is cancelled. There's no way to reach HR, so this seemed like the next best step for letting Searchlogic know how disheartening I found this whole situation. Really unprofessional and disappointing interaction with this company, for which I initially had high hopes.

Update: someone from the company did call after seeing this post to apologize, which I appreciate.

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I was available at the time she said she'd call.   1 Answer

Searchlogic Response

Apr 28, 2017 – Operations Manager

Thank you for your honesty. We traded voicemails yesterday and today and I hope we can connect again. We are so sorry you were disheartened and frustrated--this is the opposite of how you want to... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Searchlogic.

Interview

Very thorough. First submitted a questionnaire, then went through a phone screening and then was invited for an in-person interview. The people I interviewed with were extremely relatable and attentive. The questions were straightforward, but thorough. Just through this interview process, I could tell that my interviewers had a great respect for their company and each other. I liked how engaged they were and I could tell that they were very smart and personable!

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Searchlogic (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I was so impressed with the care and consideration taken by this company, and the multiple people in all roles and job functions who I met during the interview process. I truly felt like Searchlogic was interviewing for me to see if I was a good fit, as much as I was interviewing for them. I think this really speaks to their culture, and how much they value each and every employee.
    After finding the job posting on LinkedIn, I reached out to the recruiter, Lauren, and applied for the position. There were three rounds of interviews, from a phone interview with Lauren, a video chat interview with our Dir. of Sales and Lauren, and then an in- person interview with those two and a current Business Development Rep.
    I really appreciated this process and that I was able to meet so many people who answered all of my questions, genuinely wanted to know about my past experiences (both professional and personal), and learn about me.
    I chose to rate the interview as difficult because it was unlike most job interviews that I had done previously in which it was purely about relevant professional experience. I was answering really thoughtful questions that made me reflect on my professional experience as it pertained to personal growth and my own values. I think that speaks to the heart of this company and the people here.