Seattle Public Schools Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Other7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Seattle Public Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools

Interview

I had to go through several interviews and the process took weeks to finalize. The interview itself was short and to the point. I thought the questions were relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked how I have or would support ELL students.
    Answer Question

Seattle Public Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools

Interview

They provided questions for me to review. During the interview, they asked the same questions, and usually, there were 4-8 questions depending on the school and position. multiple teachers and admin there to take notes and ask questions, limited to 30 min interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Seattle Public Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools

Interview

There was no interview process at all. Once your application is submitted they will email you within a few business days. Does not appear to be very competitive. Before starting online training must be completed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools (Seattle, WA) in Nov 2019

Interview

I submitted an online application and received an email shortly thereafter to schedule an interview. The interview was before a panel. The questions were from a simple list of ten that the panelists took notes on. Overall, the interview style was conversational and comfortable. Unfortunately, there was no follow up whatsoever, not even a decline email.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for SPS and what makes you a good fit for the role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Seattle Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools

Interview

teaching interviews in SPS are horrible scripted things. they have to ask every candidate the exact same questions. They cannot ask any followup questions. They cannot respond to your answers at all. It's always 30 minutes. They'll give you the questions a few minutes ahead of time and they take notes, copious notes, the whole time you talk.

Interview Questions
  • know how to talk about diversity - not your travel experiences. Know how to talk about dealing with kids from trauma. know how to be professional with parents and children,

Seattle Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools

Interview

Arrive 15 mins before and you get to review/take notes for the questions that will be asked, then you are in a room with 5-10 people asking those q's.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Way too short, 4 questions and not a friendly face to expand on the questions that were asked. The room was tense full of people, but only one person asked 4 questions and the people taking notes looked scared to say anything. Walked out feeling weird about the whole thing.

Interview Questions
  • 4 basic management questions, with no follow up if this is what they were looking for or not. The interview felt tense from the get go.

Application

Interview

Straightforward and quick process. The interview panel consisted of 4 people who ask you questions from a list and do not ask follow up questions. The entire time they took notes and didn't make much eye contact.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you collaborated with other departments/organization

Seattle Public Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools

Interview

Upon arrival, you're given a list of questions to review and take notes before the interview begins. Anywhere from 3-5 nurses can be in the room, management, peers, other people in the health services dept. Each person takes a turn asking a Q and they write their answers. Very casual and friendly. Then you have an opportunity to ask Qs back at the end.

Interview Questions
  • The school community is racial diverse, how does your past experience prepare you to work with people from all different backgrounds?

Seattle Public Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Public Schools in Aug 2017

Interview

Panel of individuals at the school. Each took a turn asking a question, and all of them took notes. Most of the panel knew which individual they were going to pick before the interview process began.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time where you had a conflict with another employee and how you resolved it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews