Senior Care Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Senior Care Pharmacy Interview Questions

Interviews at Senior Care Pharmacy

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Senior Care Pharmacy

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Senior Care Pharmacy (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

It was kind of weird. I applied on the local news site classifieds, KSL. They called me in for an interview about 3 days later. The guy interviewing me (my soon to be supervisor) was clearly uncomfortable. (I should have read into that more, later I put it together that he wasn't happy there and he ended up quitting before I did.)

It was in their conference room in the pharmacy there and it went pretty good other than being an little awkward. All of the questions were very generic I could tell he hadn't done much hiring but was kind of thrown in there.

The whole interview took no more than 10 minutes and then he took me on a tour of the pharmacy and told me he would be in touch shortly. He called me the next morning to offer me the position. I did ask for more than what he offered and he said he wanted to but couldn't. I later found out everyone there was underpaid which I guess helped that we were all suffering together at least.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about working in pharmacy?   1 Answer
    • How long have you worked in pharmacy?   1 Answer
    • What hours would you be available to work if hired?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wouldn't recommend working here so it is a hard question but the negotiation phase was non-existent. It felt a bit like buying a car and the salesman coming back with the number that the manager gave him. I'm not a strong negotiator so maybe I just gave in too easy..