Seven Hills Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seven Hills Foundation

Corporate College Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seven Hills Foundation (New Bedford, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

In the first interview I met with an HR representative and a department head who asked general and behavioral questions. The second interview was with the two department heads that the position would be supporting in the office (with the same type of questions). All the employees were pleasant and the process was made easier because of it.

Interview Questions

• What are three reasons you are interested in this position?   Answer Question

HBTS Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Seven Hills Foundation (Woonsocket, RI) in August 2016.

Interview

Went to a Job Fair and was hired on the spot. Had to supply a background check myself and pay half of a DCYF background check. Various other things were required for me do to as well as on their end. Had to complete several trainings before interviewing for a potential client to work with. Therefore, the process was involved and lengthy before getting a client.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever worked with this populations before.   1 Answer

Parent Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seven Hills Foundation in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted immediately and scheduled an interview within days. Once background check was completed, I was contacted to do a drug screening and mesical exama in or deer to start asap. 2 weeks later I was training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seven Hills Foundation.

Interview

Overall average interview experience. Asks questions pertaining to daily care and routines for clients.

Interview Questions

• May be required to interview with additional families when taking on a new client.   Answer Question