Sharecare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Sales Engineer

160 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharecare (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

Great , was a little nervous but, they are awesome very nice ! Explained the position very well as well as the expectations . They will answer any questions you might have for them during the interview as well as after .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sharecare (Raleigh, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Process was actually pretty quick. I was contacted by a recruiter to screen me and see if I'd be interested in the job. I had a call with the hiring manager which took about 10 minutes. My resume was shared with the VP and I had a call scheduled the next day, if I remember correctly or within 2 days. The interview lasted an hour and it was the VP, another Senior Software Engineer and a Software Engineer Lead. I was asked a bit about my history, some technical questions, which included live coding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sharecare (Berlin) in Mar 2021

Interview

Ich habe mich über linkedin beworben und der Recruiter hat mich für ein Interview kontaktiert. Es war ein bisschen HR und eine andere technische Person hat mich nach meiner Geschichte gefragt und welche Tools und Fähigkeiten ich habe und danach habe ich eine Aufgabe geschickt, um sie in den nächsten 3 Tagen zu erledigen. und ich habe es getan und mich bemüht und es rechtzeitig geliefert, aber am Ende bis jetzt habe ich kein Feedback oder eine Antwort von ihrer Seite erhalten, was mich frustriert hat und ich werde wirklich nie dort arbeiten und werde nie jemandem empfehlen, dort zu arbeiten.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sharecare

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sharecare

Interview

Recruiter screen asked routine questions regarding background but had no substantive context for the role (punted to hiring manager for most of it). Recruiter also failed to respond back to email responses for a follow up - ghosting is so unprofessional and if it’s a reflection of how they build relationships and run their business, good riddance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sharecare (San Jose, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Phone and Zoom interviews with Recruiter. two Engineers and Team Lead. Live coding from Leetcode, trivia probability questions, machine learning questions. Coding in Python seems to be the main focus. No questions in Machine Learning Systems and Platform Design

Interview Questions
  • Live Code Stack and Short distance from Leetcode

Sharecare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharecare in Dec 2020

Interview

(1) Recruiter phone screen. (2) Video call with hiring manager. Had a good chat with the hiring manager. (3) Onsite (virtual because of COVID) interviews with two teammates and two stakeholders/partners. One of the stakeholders spent the first half of the interview time telling me that based on my resume, he didn't think I was qualified. (I had a DS position before this and recently found another DS position, so I am definitely qualified). It basically seemed like the team didn't know what they wanted in this position. And that's it. I didn't hear back from the recruiter for weeks even after emailing her. I eventually got a reply that they were still interviewing candidates, and never received an update. It's all good because I found another job with a team that has their act together better. Be careful about wasting your time interviewing with this place.

Interview Questions
  • - tell me about your data science experiences - how do you handle missing data - what experience do you have working with different stakeholders

Sharecare

Application

I interviewed at Sharecare

Interview

Pretty easy, applied through a friend so emailed my resume to the manager, had a one on one interview and was hired shortly after. Pretty easy process and they are nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharecare (Houston, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Overall, the interview process was neutral. The only reason why i say that is because the manager/supervisor said she would give me a second phone interview and then tell me if i got the job offer or not. instead, she blew me off and said sorry, we have already filled the position. This was unprofessional and HR doesnt know how to follow through with their promises. I dont think they even interviewed everyone they promised a second interview with. The one good thing about this interview was that it was casual in a coffee shop and the interviewer who interviewed me was very professional. Whoever was her supervisor or manager needs to be more professional and follow through. If i was asked if i would interview again, i would not. I can tell management is all over the place and need to get their stuff together.

Interview Questions
  • - What does teamwork mean to you? - HIPAA related-scenarios on when you can or cannot disclose PHI - When did you come across a conflict with a coworker/manager and what did you do about it?

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharecare (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jul 2020

Interview

Prova fácil de enfermagem e atenção basica. Dinamica online com outras pessoas pelo teams, entrevista com duas gestoras online, processo demora um pouco mas te dão resposta. Tudo feito online, até a contratação.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Sharecare

Application

I interviewed at Sharecare

Interview

A series of interviews, I believe 8 or 9 in total. Each time, they hinted it was the final round, and added just a few more. At the end, it seemed like I was going to get a decision either way, but now they aren't hiring for many roles. After I spend over 6 hours interviewing. During a pandemic. I wouldn't recommend interviewing here. Also, Dr. Oz did not have a good moment related to this crisis, and that's poor leadership.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time...xyz over and over
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews