Shasta County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shasta County Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

3.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Shasta County.

Interview

Takes 6 months- 1 year if you are not local resident. Shorter if you are. Application, Test, Interview, Conditional offer, Psychological and physical exam. It is a general hiring practice and everyone involved is very dedicated. The recruiting process is typically on hold during the winter holiday season, so this can make the process a lot longer.

Interview Questions

Accountant Auditor I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shasta County (Redding, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was by a panel, questions were professional and personal in nature. A panel participant was quite put-out by a common question on office culture. Do not ask this easy question. It won't go well.

Eligibility Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shasta County.

Interview

Initial test, 2 panel interview (1st is fairly easy asking about personal experience and computer knowledge; second is more specific to job and will be more difficult, but they give you the questions 10 minutes in advance and you can prepare answers), thorough background check.

Negotiation

None

Office Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shasta County (Redding, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

This was a four panel interview. Each person asks you a question. There were 3 women and one man. They do ask questions that you answer on paper before entering the interview room.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle clients who are irrate and not calm and are under a lot of pressure...tbey said I was really quiet and didnt think I could handle a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.