Shawmut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shawmut Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shawmut

Manufacturing Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shawmut (Clinton, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter who is very helpful, phone interview with your supervisor to be, in person interview at their plant in Clinton TN, phone interview you with the process engineering director who is such an awesome guy, and finally job offer

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work long hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

relocation assistance

Cmst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shawmut.

Interview

I went to connecticut office to interview. I had an hour and a half interview and the people in the office purveyed a wonderful environment. I met four people in total including the head of the office and we shot the breeze.

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shawmut (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a long interview.. I met with six different team members. It was kind of a superficial interview with each one. They asked a lot about why I wanted the position. Two of them pointed out that it might be a step down from my current position. I wasn't offered the position because I was overqualified.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and why I wanted to leave   Answer Question