Sherritt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherritt Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherritt.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Applied online and within a week received a call to schedule a telephonic interview. Within three to four days of telephonic interview received a request for panel/ one-to-two interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why are you interesting in applying to Sherritt?
      2) Strengths and weaknesses?
      3) Describe yourself?
      4) Short term and long term goals?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair offer = no need to negotiate.

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherritt.

Interview

2-3 people in a conference room asking questions. Everyone seemed fairly laid back and personable. Round table style asking questions, made you feel comfortable and answered any questions I had in return. Described the hiring process and what the next steps were. Let me know when they were going to contact after the interview and what would happen if I was chosen for the position

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Saskatchewan, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherritt (Fort Saskatchewan, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

internal placement and it is through company intranet. you talk to your supervisor first and get her on board. then HR interviews you with a functional manager. there is no formal transparency to the process of selection.

Interview Questions

• why you want to change your current position. what value you can offer. why should we consider you.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherritt in June 2010.

Interview

1st interview was with HR rep and the IT manager and will ask about your background with your previous skills and employment
    2nd interview consisted of 2 IT employees who provided skill test questions that were technical such as networking issues, etc.
    3rd interview was with the director of IT who will ask more about your background,etc

Interview Questions

• network drive issue with an employee. What steps would you take to resolve this issue?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sherritt in April 2010.

Interview

There was an initial interview with the manager and a representative from HR. Very standard.

After a couple weeks waiting there was an in-depth testing step. Three different online tests, total of about 2 1/2 hours.

Then after another wait there was an interview with the manager and the CFO.

finally an offer was received.

Interview Questions

• How would you balance the two sides of the role? (It is split between IT and finance.)   Answer Question