Single Source Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Single Source Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.0

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Single Source Inc in December 2016.

Interview

They ask if you have a good or bad driving record. They then ask friendly questions like in any other interview. If they think that you are friendly and committed, they will most likely hire you.

Interview Questions

• Do you like interacting with new people and exploring new places?   1 Answer

Productivity and Profitability Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Single Source Inc (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was painless! The interviewer met me at a Starbucks, very casual, and wasn't lengthy at all. The person asked a few questions about my skills, previous jobs, etc. He then described the job I was applying for in detail. Asked if I had any concerns or questions and then the interview was over! There was a one week turn around on getting my official acceptance letter. A total of one month from the time I applied to the time I was working with Single Source, inc.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to travel for work?   1 Answer

Assistant Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Single Source Inc (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was casual, friendly and very welcoming. Interviewee was professional and informative about the position and the environment was clean and well organized. Was given a tour of the shop, went over daily routine and met some of the staff and products I would be working with. They explained the company policies and pay format and made sure I understood them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be realistic and honest, I got what I feel I'm worth with my experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Single Source Inc (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

The office seemed untidy and not clean, The regional manager talked a lot about himself and his accomplishments and asked a lot of question. there was a promise of all the help and support you will need but when that time comes the help and support don't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The base and commissions where somewhat negotiable, The advice I have to anyone else is get all base and commission details in writing. What you are told and what you are paid turn out to be different.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Single Source Inc in April 2009.

Interview

It was simple. I was just asked questions about myself and my employment history. We met off site. I spoke about my past jobs and how those positions related to the current position I was seeking.

Interview Questions

• How much do you need to earn salary wise?   1 Answer