Sky (TN) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Client Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

I saw a post, sent in a resume. Then I was called in for a preliminary interview. After, was called back for a second round interview that lasted all day. By the end of that day I was offered a position.

I personally liked the interview process because it was fairly quick. The second round process was great because I actually got a chance to see how the office functioned, met some colleagues, and learned about the Leadership Development program as well as what Compensation/Benefits were available.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions, nothing out of left field. Many questions about personal development included.   Answer Question

Negotiation

What time frame was I looking to start and if the compensation worked for me.

Jun 22, 2015 – President/CEO

Thanks for your review! We always appreciate feedback.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The interview was very thorough. I was called after submitting my resume and was asked to come in for an interview. There were quit a few interviewees there but everyone was great. Very conversational and the Manager was very personable. He explained the position and explained the second round interview. The secretary gave me a call later that afternoon and invited me in for a second interview. The second interview was a little longer, still one on one, and went into more detail about the advancement and growth opportunity.

Interview Questions

Sky (TN) Response

Jun 22, 2015 – President/CEO

Thank you for submitting this review! We appreciate your feedback.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in for 3 interviews and the first one is with the CEO then the 2nd one is with one of his account managers, and the final interview is with the CEO again and he will go on somebodys word on how you will do.

Interview Questions

Sky (TN) Response

Jan 17, 2017 – President/CEO

Hi there! Many thanks for leaving us a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your interview and decided to accept our offer.
    JP

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

There is a 2 round interview process. I received a call on the phone from Stevie about the position. She was super nice and sounded really optimistic about the position. My resume was actually posted on Career Builder and she called me due to have qualities that they were interested in. I came in the next day to meet with Jonathan and sat down for a brief interview to get to know more about the position. He told me that if I was selected for a second interview he would be contacting me the next day. I came in for the second interview the next day which was a shadowing so I was able to see everything they do on a daily basis. It is a longer interview but it's definitely clarified everything.

Interview Questions

• He asked me a few questions and they were all really unexpected due to he was asking about me and what I was looking for and not just what he was looking for.   Answer Question

Jun 22, 2015 – President/CEO

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

At first, the company will appear legit with professional titles such as Marketing Representative, Account Representative, and sales Representative. But let me tell you this, ITS ALL A [Censored] SCAM. The job that they are actually considering you for is a DOOR TO DOOR salesman in residential neighborhoods. I apologize if my tone is negative but it blows my mind that stupid companies such as "Sky Inc" still exist. All residential door to door salesman died DECADES ago when e-commerce graced us with its presence. This company is a waste of your time and pathetic excuse of a company.

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was terrible. You met in a room with other applicants and the instructor stressed how much money he made door knocking and that we could go on company trips. I was under the impression I would be working along HR, until they mentioned I would be driving to different cities to sell insurance.

Interview Questions

• One thing that was asked was if I was comfortable with driving to different cities before I was able to work with their HR dept.   1 Answer

Juniors Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was quick and basic and I was asked to return for a second interview an hour later. When I arrived, the person who was supposed to conduct my second interview was 30 minutes late so they had a different employee interview me. Clearly, the employee wasn't prepared and the interview was drawn out for over an hour while he talked the whole time about the business which could have been summed up in 15 minutes. When he asked if I had any questions, I asked about some things I had seen on the company website. The interviewer had no idea what I was talking about and proceeded to tell me he himself had never been on the website...

Interview Questions

• Could you see yourself working for this company? *This was asked on a paper question sheet prior to my interviews*   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN).

Interview

A recruiter called me when they saw my resume online.
    They do mass hiring so upon arrival I sat in the lobby/waiting area for about 30-40 minutes amongst about 10 other individuals.
    The company uses intimidation tactics in the interviews. This became apparent once I entered the interview room (an office); The wall behind the interviewer was a black and white zigzag pattern that made it difficult to focus on the interviewer. It really hurt the eyes. At first, I could hardly even see him even though he was across from me. Additionally, the interviewer was not friendly whatsoever (I have vast experience iand formal education in negotiation and psychological tactics, which is why I was able to recognize this technique.).

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"
      "what do you like to do in your free time"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do not negotiate. This is mainly because their applicant pool is so large which means that you are essentially disposable.

Oct 14, 2016 – President/CEO

Hey there,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your interview. Perhaps our old black and white wall did confuse you a little, because it looks like you said you still accepted the job... More

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Called and conducted first interview over the phone which was completely casual, then they wanted to me sit down and meet with the CEO to further discuss job details. I was way too over dressed for the interview even though they said business casual. By the end of the interview, i still didn't know exactly what job i wold be doing because they never really described it. After some digging on the internet i found out that the position they offered me was door to door sales and i was required to use my own time and gas to drive around the area and beat down peoples' doors trying to sell them AT&T products.

Interview Questions

Because they did not fully explain the job they were hiring for, and there was no base pay, just commision.

Jul 9, 2015 – President/CEO

First off, thank you for your review. I'm not 100% sure, though, that it's my company that you interviewed with. It seems as though there is a disconnect about a few things you mentioned... More

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky (TN) (Franklin, TN).

Interview

It was a one step interview process. In my opinion they will probably give the job to about anyone who can legally work and doesn't have a criminal record, of course this is because it's commission only d2d sales.

Interview Questions

Sky (TN) Response

Nov 10, 2015 – President/CEO

Hello there!

Thank you for your review; however, the information presented here is not accurate. It's possible that you interviewed with another marketing company in Nashville and confused it with... More