Smile America Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smile America Partners Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smile America Partners

Outreach Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was done over FaceTime and included typical interview questions (tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, etc). Then I had a follow up interview over the phone and received a job offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

Assistant School Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smile America Partners (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from an internal recruiter. I had a quick 10 minute phone interview and was asked to come in for an 1:1 interview. I came in the next day. I had to take a typing test which was extremely easy, and then met with the same recruiter whom I spoke to on the phone. She asked me a few questions, and then she asked me if I wanted to meet one of the co-founders. I met with the co-founder, and she asked me your typical interview questions as well. She offered the job to me on the spot. I asked if I could review the compensation and benefits before giving an answer. Dr. Woll said yes and also suggested I come in once more to meet with the other School Relationship Managers (SRMs) and Dental Team Managers (DTMs). I came in again a couple of days later. I met with a SRM, DTM, and the VP of Operations. They all described their day-to-day responsibilities to me. The co-founder came in again, and she asked me if I wanted the job on the spot. I asked again for the compensation and benefits. The recruiter gave me a packet of what the compensation and benefits would be. I went home that night and read through everything. I called the recruiter and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions