Social Ally Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Social Ally

(SEM/PPC) Paid Digital Analytics Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Social Ally (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

BIG WASTE OF TIME:

The position was posted as a (SEM/PPC) Paid Digital Analytics Media Specialist. But that could not have been farther from the truth.

The role technically was an Analytics (Data Science) manager, but because they could not afford to pay the position properly, they classified it as a (SEM/PPC) Paid Digital Analytics Media Specialist.

Initially, I was tracked down by Social Ally. They found my resume online at a career site. I was well qualified and as a matter of fact they were hoping for a steal of a deal. I had already planned on a salary range I would accept, and thought the opportunity could have been great.

Long story short - I had 4 interviews and passed 2 assessments before they had one of their clients decide (interview) on hiring me or not (are you really kidding? - you can't make a decision in 4 interviews and 2 assessments). I think its time to hire an educated HR!

My research found that they are a very small company and don't have the funds to pay the talented people what they are worth.

Be aware if contacted!

Interview Questions

• How many years of predictive marketing analysis?   1 Answer