Software Management Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Management Consultants Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Software Management Consultants

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Software Management Consultants in August 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was incredibly rude and disrespectful of my time. I clearly stated my hours of availability for a phone call, and they called me repeatedly throughout my workday. The phone call ended abruptly - it felt like I had been hung up on. They rudely asked questions about my years of experience and salary, and not one question about what I'm good at, my career goals, my experiences. Despite my not agreeing on a number, they wrote a concrete number and asked me to accept it - even though it was well below my current earnings, let alone my earning potential. I felt disrespected and like my time had been wasted.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have>
      What is your rate?
      How much money do you make?
      When would you be able to start?
      (these were the only questions asked)   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Onsite interview

Interview Questions

• So why do you want to work here????   1 Answer

Felt uneasy about the company and the people I interviewed with. Got a really bad vibe when I left....

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Software Management Consultants (Newbury Park, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Spoke to my recruiter. filled out applications. They followed up on my old positions. Went to well know pharmaceutical company in Newbury Park Ca. I interview with he manager of the NOC. Before I got to my car I got a call stating that I got the position

Interview Questions

• My experiences as an engineer. The different scenarios that i did at my past jobs.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Software Management Consultants (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Came into office to speak with Manager and boss. This office was small at the time so very relaxed, but interviewee asked me with some difficult questions to provide me with a full interview experience since this was my very first job.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding specific skills on my resume, if I am comfortable with making phone calls, administrative work, ect.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Software Management Consultants (Glendale, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

recruiter was very personable, first Skype than face to face.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Software Management Consultants (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

Responded to an ad on Dice. Was contacted a week later and invited to meet with the recruiter at their office. Had a good sit down meet and greet. Afterward waited 2 weeks before they could get the client lined up for an interview and another week before I knew I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation you had with a co-worker that you had to deal with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I set a minimum and that's what they went for.

Contract Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Software Management Consultants (Glendale, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

The building is conveniently located in Glendale on Brand Blvd. Parking is available in the building. I arrived and sat in the very pleasant and professional waiting area. The interview was more of a conversation about prior experience and was nice in that I had an opportunity to seek a little career advice given the representatives knowledge of the market.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation since these are contract roles.