Solution IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Solution IT

2.5

Oracle E-business Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Solution IT (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

3 stage process with Personal, Professional and Skill Set review interviews. The interviewers were pretty sure about what to expect from the candidate and what the company's requirements are.

Highy knowledgeable and experienced Interviewers in all the stages

Interview Questions

• Professional Experience right from the initial stages of the career   2 Answers

Negotiation

Easy and Smooth

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Solution IT (Concord, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very easy and for Hadoop developer with java 2 round technical evaluation happens that is for hadoop fundamental knowledge and core java knowledge assessment. The hadoop fundamental subjects include mapreduce,Hive,sqoop,hbase and pig. Core java assessment includes collections,exception handling and some basics.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solution IT.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview - First Round with HR - Internal , Second round is going to be a Technical Screen and final Round with Management and it is going to be 45Mins.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Solution IT in January 2013.

Interview

Smooth and efficient process designed by top management and very friendly HRD which makes us so comfortable in taking the Interview with the,An when we feel of checking our status of knowledge then this interview is an perfect place