Southern Tire Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Tire Mart

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southern Tire Mart (Bridgeport, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was a bit drawn out, taking roughly two weeks before I heard anything despite essentially receiving an interview the day I applied. It was slightly concerning to wait so long before receiving a call to come to work.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in this field?   1 Answer

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Tire Mart (Columbia, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, yet very formal process, as they want to know they have the right candidate. People are very straight forward and honest. They will answer any questions you will have and tell you what they expect. They invest in their people, want to make sure they will have the tools to succeed in their job. Super awesome company culture

First it was a meeting/interview and tour of a plant with one of the corporate officers. After assessing if you/they want to move forward, they'll schedule an interview with the VP and a Senior Plant Manager in their Headquarters.

If they also think you'd be a good fit for the company/position, after a week or so they'll make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you from this job?   Answer Question
    • Do you want to have a "shirt-and-tie" "sit-behind-a-desk" kind of job, or do you want a job where you're out and about moving?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern Tire Mart (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Them Hiring manager was very polite, He said so, you didn't get along with my previous manager. Well I have a driver job that's open so take it or leave it, He told me where to go to get the paper for my drug teast

Interview Questions

• He said so, you didn't get along with your previous manager. That was my previous boss.   1 Answer

Tire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tontitown, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Tire Mart (Tontitown, AR) in February 2015.

Interview

They were very excited to have me as a part of there team.they saw what I could be a hard working country boy and took a risk and hired me.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southern Tire Mart (Mobile, AL) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a very professional experience. Taken back to the office and was explained the job in detail, then answered the questions I had. Had some casual conversation so that we could both get a feel for each others personality and finished up with a tour of the yard. I then was sent to obtain my DOT physical and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What made me stand out as a driver?   1 Answer