Speedwell Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Speedwell Holdings

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Speedwell Holdings (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Basic interview, with questions about my previous role and duties.My qualifications had to to be inline with current job requirements. Met managers and other C level executives.My qualifications had to to be inline with current job requirements. Met managers and other C level executives.

In Ad Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Speedwell Holdings.

Interview

Met with COO and Director of Ad Ops, came back for a second meeting with the the company's president. Interview included a lot of professional questions a out my experience with adservers, optimization and analytics. In addition these was an important focus on the company culture and how I fit into it. Lots of great personality questions.

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with failure, for example, if I can't make a clients campaign grow and perform, and what will I do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Worked through the recruiter, got what I asked for.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Speedwell Holdings (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the COO, CEO and my soon-to-be boss. It was an easy interview and barely took an hour. One of the C-levels has a Master's degree in organizational and industrial psychology and fancies herself an expert on interpreting human behavior. She's not, definitely no need to worry there, but watch out for a lot of the somewhat lame and overused "personality" questions. (There was very little in the way of actual content required to assess you as a subject matter expert/qualified candidate for the job.) The strangest part about the interview process was the reference check. They asked my references a lot of questions about my personality and took a lot of their time, but didn't really ask about my work-related credentials.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. Probably the most uninspiring interviews ever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I asked for, got my experience, and then exited post haste.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Speedwell Holdings (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2009.

Interview

easy

Interview Questions

• what level of sas skills are you ?   1 Answer

PHP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speedwell Holdings (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2007.

Interview

phone screen / code challange / panel interview/ whiteboarding php/mysql

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speedwell Holdings in October 2011.

Interview

asked a lot of personality questions, work ethic, and situation questions

Interview Questions

• tel me a time when you had difficult team members on your team and you needed to complete a project   1 Answer