Sport England Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sport England Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sport England

Grants Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport England.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and outcomes etc were communicated clearly. The interview itself was very informal and friendly. Generally it was a low stress experience and Sport England gave me a response quite quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage a difficult colleague and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Legal Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sport England (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of 3 consisting of 2 members of the legal department and a member of the HR team. The head of legal introduced the organisation, the work of the department and the role of the intern. After a short icebreaker question, the panel took turns answering competency based questions about teamwork, communication, leadership etc whilst taking notes when I answered. Many of the questions led to more in-depth conversations about my experiences. It lasted no more than half an hour and I was given the chance to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example when you have used good communication skills within a team?   1 Answer