Sportvision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sportvision Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sportvision

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportvision.

Interview

The interview process at Sportvision was professional and timely. I started off by applying for the position that was posted on various job boards, and submitted my resume through their tool. It took about 3 weeks, but someone finally saw my resume and emailed me back for a phone screen. I went through 4 different phone screens with HR, SVP of Operations, Engineer, and Director of Engineering before landing an onsite interview. Every person i spoke to on both the phone and in person, asked tough questions about my background, but also very relevant scenarios that the team is being challenged with at the moment. I found all discussions to be pleasant back and forth conversations, and they all started and ended with the question, "Do you like sports?" Fortunately, i am a sports nut, so i really could connect with the environment there. If you're not a sports fan, it will be hard for you to fit in. but if you are, this is the place to interview with.

The entire process was very quick. The team is not afraid to sugar coat the challenges they are facing, yet they seem to know exactly what they are looking for to help fix their issues and look for more guidance. I found the Engineering Director to be very professional, open, and honest. If not for another opportunity that had a bit more upside for my career, i would have not have had such a hard time turning a great offer away.

Interview Questions

• Asked about SDLC, build process, challenges with dev/QA relationships, and ideas of changing some of the old ways of doing things. Of course, asked if i like sports and who are my favorite teams.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sportvision (Mountain View, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

One full day of interviews with different engineering staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate but I would push on salary.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sportvision (Mountain View, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

An energetic group working on interesting problems with in their application domain. I was initially contacted by a recruiter who described to me the position. Once I understood the position, I talked to people in senior management and also interviewed with the members of engineering team. Management seemed to have good plan for future and staff was knowledgeable. Everyone was courteous and professional.

Had other better offers