Square 2 Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Square 2 Marketing

3.4

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Square 2 Marketing (Warrington, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The phone screen went well, and he described how important the culture was. When I got to meet the owner at a face-to-face, he couldn't even be bothered sitting up straight. I found him to be pompous, and NOT a fit with my career track!

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked about previous projects and budgets. Looking back, I almost felt like he was digging about finding himself potential new clients with my previous employers.   Answer Question

Square 2 Marketing Response

Aug 15, 2015 – Director of Team Member Experiences

Thank you for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback. Providing us with feedback allows us to improve our recruitment process. I apologize that your experience was less than favorable... More

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Square 2 Marketing (Fort Myers, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone call with HR, Tyrone, to see if I was a good fit. I enjoyed talking to him and could tell that this place tries to have fun and succeeds at it.

After this call I was hooked up with the Interactive Director. I talked about my skills, answered questions, and asked more questions. I got a good feeling. At that point we determined that I should do a project.

I turned my project around pretty quickly and presented it. I went above and beyond with my project because I had some extra time and it worked out well.

I presented to Gabe, Interactive Director, and Tyrone and shortly after that conversation I received a phone call with an offer letter in my email.

Interview Questions

• I'm rating the interview difficulty average because I'm not sure what is a hard interview. I've always just been myself and brought my experience along.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Square 2 Marketing (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

MInd blowing and exciting. It was helpful yet confusing which only lead me to want to grow more. If giving an opportunity I will work diligent. I also love technology and believe in this world's future. I would like to thank God for allowing this interview.

User Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Square 2 Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

Long met with several members of the team. Phone screen and in person. Overall probably a 2 month period for the whole process. It was good and through on both sides.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Square 2 Marketing.

Interview

I applied online with my resumé. I heard back from HR pretty quickly and we scheduled our first Culture Interview. I was able to get a good sense of the company, their goals, and the culture from that call.

My next interview was with Mike, the co-partner. We discussed more deeply my experience, strengths, and weaknesses. We also discussed the vision of the company and what expectations we both had.

My third interview was with a Marketing Strategist. Again, we talked more tactical things about the day-to-day of the role. It was a great conversation and I felt we were both very honest about what we needed from each other.

My final interview was a marketing plan presentation. I was given a case study and a few days to put together a strategic plan based on what I knew. I presented it in person to Mike, HR, and two strategists. It was a little nerve-wracking, but they made me very comfortable during the entire time.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with having difficult conversations with your clients regarding budgets/expecations?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Square 2 Marketing.

Interview

Unfair interview process. I applied for a job here among many other people and the person interviewing prospects was extremely rude and insulted my current working title and completely wasted my time. He insisted I didn't have enough experience and I was not the only person he did this to. It was even more amusing to find out this company ended up hiring an employee that I used to work with who had the same title with less job experience and not a very good work ethic. Good decision Square 2 Marketing. If you're confident, egotistical and preferably a male, maybe you have a chance here for a job. Otherwise, you're better off looking elsewhere.

advice to management: Stop being so narrow-minded when it comes to resume job titles and actually listen to the person you are interviewing because you are missing out on some great hard-working prospects that could have benefited your company.