St. Jude's Ranch for Children Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude's Ranch for Children Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Jude's Ranch for Children

Child Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder City, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Jude's Ranch for Children (Boulder City, NV).

Interview

Upper management criticized my Christian belief system and pushed a very disassociated, emotionally disconnected program for fostering youth.

It was reviewed with me that the method used for trauma rehabilitation centered on pharmaceuticals, isolation of the youth having behavior problems and video game sessions with therapists.

There was no active adoption potential being pursued for the youth at SJRFC. Some children has been there more than five years with no progress made towards finding the youth a home and family.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to put your love of the children aside to serve to business and treatment model that we adhere to ?   1 Answer

THS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude's Ranch for Children.

Interview

Amazing, they will sell you on their mission and you will leave the first few contacts believing their lines. A phone call after you apply, a face-to-face, jump through several background hoops, and pray.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being available 24/7, even if not working? Are you willing to only use 2-4 days of your earned vacation at any given time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation would imply that this organization values it's employees.