St. Thomas Aquinas College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Thomas Aquinas College

3.3

Assistant Professor, Hospitality Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparkill, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Thomas Aquinas College (Sparkill, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied via email in August 2016. I interviewed by phone (not Skype) in November 2016. I heard nothing from them for two months. I attempted to follow up by email in February 2017, and received a canned response that essentially said: we're too busy to read or respond to your email. I emailed again in July 2017 and received the same canned response!

Interview Questions

• An Assistant Professor asked, with a note of contempt: "You're from the West Coast? Do you even know New York?"   1 Answer

Office Assistant for the Registrar Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparkill, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Thomas Aquinas College (Sparkill, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Since I was a student at the time, I was referred to the office by another employee who was impressed with my resume. When I was called in, I was interviewed by two women. They both were very nice and made the process stress free. I received a phone call the next week for an offer, which gladly took.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience, and basic questions like that   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Thomas Aquinas College in July 2010.

Interview

I could summarize the experience as my immediate contact as being immature in the way they handled my interview process (too long, to many days) but the colleagues I would have worked the most with and the president, as being nice and it would have been fun to work there.
    I was highly qualified and I could see why I was the candidate. So, it is a mystery as to why I was not hired. I asked for a postmortem from them but, they never responded. Again, immaturity?