Staffline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.1

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffline (Memphis, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

They take you on a tour if you are dressed properly. Ask questions about your past jobs and experiences. They want to know when you are available. What are your long and short term goals.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle under Lyme, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffline (Newcastle under Lyme, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through other source and I was called in less than a week for the interview. The interviewer handled the interview relaxed and was very kind. It was a good experience.

Customer Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffline (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face interview.
    we had to work in a group and debate why our particular animal need the amount of money we state. we were given a sheet with info about our animal.

Interview Questions

• Describe one achievement in your life or your interest.   1 Answer

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staffline (Walsall, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

As long as you pass the English and maths test and are legal to work in the U.K. you are going to get hired and also you get interviewed by the manager

Operative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffline in March 2016.

Interview

I work in Staffline from 2009 to 2012 in food factory.Good salary,good menager,payments on the time,supervisor was by ok,sometime problems with holliday booking. I recomendation Staffline for first the job.

FORKLIFT DRIVER DHL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staffline (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

4 stage interview stage 1 is a 60 question paper with a mixture of maths and english all done with no calculators paper is market there and then passed so on to stage 2 15 min face to face interview, then given a date for a practical forklift test which was 3 weeks later. Practical test requires first passing a theory paper then on to the practical test in front of a examiner 15minutes to get a empty palette from shelving and place back as safely as possible, safety is the main concern making sure you are constantly doing all round visual checks.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for landrove?   1 Answer
    • Why is product quality so important?   Answer Question
    • If two collegues are fighting on the factory floor, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When passed given a slip to say i am allowed to drive FLT on side, wait for call to come in to start work.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staffline (Leicester, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very professional and conducted according to rules for interview. There was use method - self- application, shortlisting of right candidates, telephone calling and invitation to other stage. Interview was led in the comfortable conditions, suitable light and silence. It was conducted by two persons and there were approximately 5 other candidates.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was experienced in software used at the working place   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffline (Sheffield, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process mainly consisted of filling in forms and answering various questions to make sure that the candidate is fit to perform the task given in the factory, The questions were pretty simple mainly consisted of basic maths and memory skills.
    In order to perform well at the interview, the best thing to do is be very attentive at the slides they will be showing and also be very careful in filling in the forms, they give. Just take your time and answer questions. They give plenty of time.

Interview Questions

• 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, __ ? What comes after 21 in this sequence   2 Answers

Negotiation

They provide basic minimum wage. so there is not much option to negotiate