State of Indiana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State of Indiana Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.6

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

takes a while to actually get hired on, up to a month or so, usually screened by several people, sometimes more than one interview, usually interviewers ask questions off of a script and just take turns asking

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Family Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with photo that must write court document about. Interview with director and supervisors. The interview was very informal. It was very laid back. Took turns asking me questions.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

they call me in for interview and do dot and a drug test an a background check and to see i i had my .C.D.L. and tell me what to be there for my interview.

Negotiation

FCM II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Panel interview. Standard STAR interview questions. There is a short assessment at the end of the interview. Best question they asked in my opinion is define " family ". The assessment entails you looking at a picture of a home and reporting on the condition of the home and the occupants as you would in court. Fairly easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Chief Financial Officer for A School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Avon, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

A two interviews. the first went well with the current chief financial officer. it was very relaxed and he knew all about the job. we spoke the same wording since I used to audit schools for the sate in lake county. the second interview was bad because it had other members of the school who knew nothing about the finance posses

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

Friendly interview with the same basic questions as most. Hiring takes a while due to background checks but that's to be expected for a government job, and is well worht it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

Phone call asking if still interested.
    There was a writing process and a packet of questions. This entire process took about an hour. After that, I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of scenario questions that were then graded with a score.   Answer Question

Interview

The application and interview process is quite lengthy and somewhat complicated. I was required to first submit a writing assignment before the interview, which was mainly to determine what my writing skill level was. The interview was conducted with three managers. It was not very stressful and the questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with databases?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Your typical questions of why, what do you bring, etc. I felt the hiring manager went through the motions and did not feel super inspired. I have a choice too and wanted to see what options were available, but felt that this could have gone better,

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to lead someone else.   Answer Question

DVOP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Was called for an interview and was greeted by the greeter who was very nice and helpful. I was then called back for the interview which was conducted by the office manager and another veteran rep. The interview was very basic and straight forward. I feel very comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions

• Situation questions (tell me about a time...)   1 Answer