Staten Island Yankees Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Staten Island Yankees

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staten Island Yankees (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

Met with a manager who was very unprofessional, barley interviewed me just offered the job. Felt more like I was at american idol and no one came to audition but me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staten Island Yankees.

Interview

I had one interview. I was told that the job would be long hours, and often routine work. They told me their office was small. The interview questions were also not difficult at all.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staten Island Yankees in December 2015.

Interview

The employee interviewing was really nice and helpful. We chatted about the position and minor-league baseball as a whole. It was obvious that the employee was very experienced.

I was contacted about a day later and was offered the position.

Corporate Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staten Island Yankees (Staten Island, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with a manager. She was very informative about the position and different aspects of the position. It was also much more conversational rather than Q&A. I then had an inperson interview with two managers. Again it felt like a conversation rather than an interview. Both of the managers were very friendly and it seemed like a great place to start a career in sports.

Interview Questions

• Do you see your self staying in a minor league organization or switching to a major league team or another field in the future?   Answer Question

It did not pay enough for me to relocate and cover living expenses.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staten Island Yankees in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interviews.
    Don't bother applying unless you live in/really close to SI or you won't get the job