Studio Movie Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Studio Movie Grill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very chill and laid back . I was asked some basic questions and they looked over my resume . The interview was a bit informal though.

Interview Questions

• who refereed you to this job ?   1 Answer

Food Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill in December 2016.

Interview

Pulled me into a room and asked me the basic questions. The guy who interviewed me was really nice the questions are not hard. Just basic stuff like can I stand for long periods of time/personality test

Interview Questions

• Tell me five words that coworkers would describe you as   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

They told me about the company and what they were seeking and it fit my needs perfectly for the time I applied. The staff has been very helpful the money just isn't good enough.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand on your feet for 8 hrs or more at a time.   1 Answer

Box Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill.

Interview

The interview wasn't very complicated. If they decide to hire you they will tell you when the orientation is and give you your uniform. The training is 3 days total. The first 2 days will be on weekdays because they are slower, and the last one on a weekend when it's busy.

Interview Questions

• Are you available weekends?   1 Answer
    • Are you available on holidays?   1 Answer

Box Office/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill.

Interview

I was referred by a friend that already had the position that I was applying for. I applied online, and was then called in for an interview the following week. There were several others sitting with me in the lounge waiting to be interviewed. The interview was quick and to the point. I was hired on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill.

Interview

There was no interview, just listed availability for training. Interviewer was an hour late but actual "intervie was only 20 min and just reviewed the company standards and if we were available nights and weekends we were hired

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Rocklin, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the website. Five days later I got an email from a manager saying they wanted me to come in for an interview. The interview was an open interview, there were two different days with two different time frames and you could come whenever worked best for you. The interview was very basic. The manager asked about my previous work experience, my availability, explained the duties of the job, the dress code, and when I should expect to hear back. At the end, she asked if I had any questions for her. Within three hours of my interview, I got an email back from them saying that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and not intimidating at all. Most of the people who work there are in high school and this is their first job. Just dress fairly nice and be prepared to answer questions about yourself. Don't stress, you will get the job as long as you are not an idiot.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies?
      What is your favorite movie?
      Answer Question

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I met with the chef and answered maybe one question. He painted a great picture of hard it can be but it seems like the job can be given to anyone. It doesn't matter who. He mainly wanted you to understand how hard the job is. That was his only objective.

Interview Questions

• Have you washed dishes before?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Darby, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Upper Darby, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Bogus.They preach teamwork and support and it doesn't exist. It's like the blind leading the blind. The managers were very jovial during the interview until your shift begins. The beast appears.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem working overtime?   1 Answer