Summit Racing Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summit Racing Equipment Interview Questions

Interviews at Summit Racing Equipment

2.7

Customer Srvice Representative Interview

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere. Friendly and approachable, asked all the typical questions that you get in an interview. Got called back for a second interview with additional team members

Ecommerce Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment.

Interview

Rejected immediately despite being detailed in filling out application information. Was qualified for this almost minimum wage job but was rejected quickly for whatever reason. I even had experience in the related field. Quick rejection felt rude.

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (Akron, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

Very long phone interview. Clearly were looking for an entry level person. Few questions about my work experience. Most time spend listening to them talk about their department. This is like a IT position... Not like a design position.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallmadge, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with several of my would-be peers, my would-be manager, in-house recruiter, director of HR. They called me back for several interviews. I thought things were going really well. Took aptitude and honesty tests. Still looking good, I thought. Then they asked to see my high school diploma. Now, I'm of the over 40 crowd with a college degree. Why would they need to see my high school diploma? So they could see what year I graduated. Is that even legal?

Interview Questions

• To see a copy of my high school diploma. Not college, but high school   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallmadge, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

Extremely lengthy, lots of questions related to your personality yet are unrelated to your job experience. You are put in an uncomfortable situation as you will sit down and observe/listen in on an employee taking orders to see if you would be okay performing the task.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment in December 2017.

Interview

Take a test interview with 2 people go to training for about couple of months get on phone and take calls and put in customers orders and help with finding correct car parts

Interview Questions

• How long I work in call center   1 Answer

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallmadge, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called maybe a week later to set up an interview.
    After the interview I was told I would be called in about a week for a decision as they had other interviews.
    I was called the very next day and asked if I was interested in moving forward with the hiring process.
    I then had to visit their HR department to sign paperwork and then was golden paper work to go down the street to take a drug test.
    I then had to wait for the results of my background test. The process was not long at all and was very simple.
    After I was all clear, I then met with a HR rep to go over final paperwork, get a picture for my badge and then met with a group leader to get started with my new job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Summit Racing?   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (McDonough, GA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick and to the point. It was a job fair so it took longer as far as waiting to be seen. My interviewer seemed disinterested and hurried me out the door. I think due to the amount of interviews he had that day he became nonchallant and aggravated. Other then that the place lools awesome and is a car lovers dreamland.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to work there   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallmadge, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I went in for the first interview, followed by a second then also a background check and drug test. Both interviews were easy and the interviewers were easy to talk to and not imtimidating

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an issue with a manager in the past and if so how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallmadge, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Questions pertained to: knowledge of any prior warehouse experience; prioritized hierarchy of speed, safety ,quality, sociability; willingness and ability to physically take on loads of up to 140 pounds on a consistent basis

Interview Questions

• What about your experiences not related to warehouse work makes you a viable and valuable asset to the team?   Answer Question