Superside Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Other2%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superside (Warsaw) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very nice interview with a kind person. Chill atmosphere. I only had one interview and I'll be having a task to do so I don't know yet what the process will be.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself
    Answer Question

Superside

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Superside

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through Linkedin saying I was a good fit for an open position they had. I had a first 30-min interview with someone from talent acquisition and it took them a week to get back to me. When they did, I was told that I had moved on to the next stage and that they would send me assessment on X day, but they didn't. A few days later, another recruiter contacts me again to arrange a new day for the assessment and 40 min after arranging that, they write again saying that they had reviewed my profile and that I would be a better fit for another position. Ok, normal stuff if you leave out how disorganized the process was. So, I start a new interview process for another position. I have another 30-min interview with another recruiter and they send the assessment for me to complete within 24 hours. I sent it on time but I didn't received an answer (not even and automatic email) until a week later. I moved to the last phase of the process and I have a 30-min interview with the team manager. Throughout the process I was asked how much money I was expecting and how many years of experience did I had. Nevertheless, when I received the offer it was insulting and poorly explained. I write back to the recruiter telling them the offer was way below my expectations and they did not only not reply but also cancelled (with no explanation at all) the meeting they had invited me to to discuss the offer. And that was the last time I heard of them. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • The assessment was ok. I had to design a logo for an imaginary company, I got a brief with all the details and the deliverables were: a logo, color palette, typography and 3 applications of the brand. I also had to redesign 4 slides of a power point presentation, easy. I had 24 hours to do it all. We discussed about the outcome of the test on the interview with the team manager. I had to tell them a bit about the creative process and the talk about my design proposal.
2 people found this interview helpful

2,929

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Superside

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Superside

Interview

I spoke with a head of acquisition whom assured me that my profile and experience matched what they were looking for. We discussed experience, the process and the organisation at some length. He reiterated that I was a good match and that I would meet a leader in the business as the next step. 2 weeks +, no response to emails and inmails. Lack of decency to communicate on perhaps a change of mind or a shift in role. One of the simple things, communicate your decisions. Do not approach a candidate and then leave them hanging.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superside (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

There were four rounds: Coding challenge Technical interview Analytical Reasoning questions Final Meet and Greet with VP Engineering In the final meet and great I was told that the company might not be able to meet my salary expectations which is very unprofessional. I had shared my expectations upfront before getting into the process and if they couldn't be met I shouldn't have been asked to appear for the interviews. After a week they just sent a standard rejection email without mentioning any reasons. Even on asking for feedback I didn't get any response.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Superside

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superside in Aug 2021

Interview

1- screening interview: A 15 to 30 min call. 2- A 2 hours code test on "coderbyte": 2 algorithms and 1 React problem (Tic Tac Toe). 3- A live coding interview with a Senior Frontend developer (A React problem, fetching data & customer hooks) on codesandbox. 4- A one-hour AON assessment. I didn't get past the last step. And did get a vague explanation as to why? It was an automatic email. I've sent a follow-up message to get more info, but they didn't respond. I found it weird that I didn't get past the AON assessment and the fact that this third-party website is storing our information. So, My guess is that I failed the live coding interview before that, and they wanted to collect my performance info on AON still. But, this is only a guess.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superside (Palo Alto, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very easy, online test first then interview with a member of the hiring team. The online test consists of two parts, the English test after which you will upload a video talking about yourself and why you should be hired.

Superside

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Superside in Jun 2021

Interview

At first, Superside's Talent Acquisition Consultant contacted me via Linkedin and asked me to apply for the role of the Instructional Designer stating that I was a perfect match. After I applied, there were 3 stages of the hiring process (which took me 1 month to go through): 1. 15-minute entry interview with Talent Acquisition Consultant; 2. A massive assessment task sent to my email for completion within 48 hours; 3. 45-minute discussion of the results of my assessment with Talent Manager and Director of Talent. General review: I met all deadlines, performed high-quality analysis of a given situation and created the working scheme to approach the creation of fully remote online training for their company. During both online meetings we understood each other well, I answered all questions in a professional manner and they found my approach to be completely comprehensible and to the point. My explanations were clear and concise. My experience in development of asynchronous trainings was supported by relevant examples of my personal achievements. At the end of the interview, Talent Manager and Director of Talent told me that I was a perfect candidate and that they most likely would love to cooperate with me but still they need some time to consult with each other. Then, in 5 days I got rejected with the following explanation provided by Talent Acquisition Consultant: "You have a really nice experience however we decided to go forward with a candidate that has experience in a similar structure to ours. Talent Manager and Director of Talent have been also worried about your English skills as this is very important for us due to the fully English-speaking environment." Then, I thanked them for considering my candidacy and asked for more detailed feedback in regards to my English skills so that I could learn from failure and understand the areas for improvement better. After that, I received the following reply from the same Talent Acquisition Consultant: "I didn't mean that you lack experience or English skills. We had a really difficult decision to make and choose the best candidate and this is why I emphasized that we want to stay in touch with you for future opportunities." To sum up, I replied with the following: It seems to me that I've been sent some kind of a standard template and Superside organization could not even elaborate on this matter. I believe that such feedback is not at all constructive and such an attitude towards potential candidates leaves much to be desired. It would have been better to deny me as a selection participant without any explanation rather than provide some so-called points for consideration that appeared to be false statements as they are not supported by any reasoning. Also, I suggested that they make their feedback emails more personalized and supported by concrete facts. Otherwise, such situations may lead to reputational losses. I did not receive any reply to that, which is also unprofessional. In conclusion As they do not have ID division at the moment, their questions were mostly focused on the theoretical and practical application of concepts described in my assessment. It may seem that they just gather information from different specialists that they try to hire by the means of their "assessment" and then could possibly use this information and all working approaches at their own discretion. Imho, it seems that these people try to get the working business model without paying for this to respective owners.

Interview Questions
  • Questions from Talent Acquisition Consultant were standard. Questions from Manager and Director were assessment specific.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superside (Lisbon) in May 2021

Interview

Interview process clear and fast. Some initial english level assessment tests, based on AI. If you pass, then you have a call with HR, which is friendly and transparent on the information they give you. After that, you'll have to do an assignment to assess your skills.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous work experientes; Do you know how to work with the industry standard software

Superside

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superside in May 2021

Interview

HR doesn't know what they are doing. You learn something different with each email or meeting. They do not even check your application properly or give an explanation for why they decided to reject it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Superside

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superside in Mar 2021

Interview

They use Nixa.io which will give you hackerrank test (medium, medium, and one hard), then a strange logic test ("Numerical Reasoning", "Inductive logical thinking", and "Deductive logical thinking" ). Logics tests do not match the job offered even if you will solve it on average or even above. CTO could reject you without explanation.

Interview Questions
  • Codding test + Logic tests than Interview.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews