SupplyHouse.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SupplyHouse.com Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.3

Forecast Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through school network. In a week, HR invited to a phone interview. The HR introduced the company, the purchasing team to me, and asked me to talk about my working experience and academic experience. It lasted about 20 minutes and the HR is very polite. Got rejected in a week, did not mention why.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com (Melville, NY).

Interview

You are met by several employees of the company including HR department, managers, as well as current customer service reps. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and made you feel comfortable. I've never experienced an interview where I felt like everyone at the company was actually happy to be there. I even got to have one of the office dogs sit in on my second round of interviews!

Interview Questions

• What's one word your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question
    • What do you like to do for fun?/ What are you passionate about?   Answer Question

Digital Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com.

Interview

First round was skype with 3 different people. Two were from HR, one from marketing. Generally asked about past experience, behavioural questions, and questions relating to interest in the company

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com in March 2017.

Interview

They called me in to come in for the first interview, which was quickly scheduled. The first interview went very well and they told me they will be contacting me for a second interview, they definitely want me to meet with the founder. I was told I would hear back before next week. Next week comes and goes and I follow up with them, with no response. I tried to contact them several times. The HR team is very young at supplyhous, very inexperienced and unprofessional. Almost everywhere I've interviewed and wasn't selected for the job, HR would follow up either way.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com in February 2017.

Interview

Many people were part of the interview process. Interviews were done over Skype and took up to 2 hours. People were very nice and asked mostly basic questions, but there were a few that were obscure.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward, I was interviewed two times.
    The first round was the HR round and I was supposed to be interviewed by two members of the HR team, after the First member was done I was told that the second member was in a meeting and could not make it so the team manager comes in for the interview, the interview went great and I was approached for a second round.
    In the second round, I was interviewed by the second HR member, Team Lead, COO and CEO. Everyone was a delight to interview with but the CEO seemed least interested in the interview.

Now the most important part, all through the interviews I asked everyone what a perfect candidate for this opening would look like and I was told that a fit in the culture was the most important aspect they considered in the hiring process
    And when I was sent the rejection email 2+ weeks after the second interview was done. I was told that they found someone more qualified that me for the job.
    Seriously???

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest Weakness?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Sent coding question to be completed in 48 hours. Gave three questions and asked to answer one. It was pretty doable and the time meant I could think through and solve the problem easily.

Marketing Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com (Farmingdale, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly haphazard. The questions were rushed and I didn't feel like the people at this company really cared about what they were doing. There wasn't any enthusiasm -- they were going through the motions of hiring someone, I guess. The follow-up was slow and their response time to any question is a couple days. This company probably needs a shake up with more qualified, professional HR representatives.

Social Media/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com (Farmingdale, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

At first i received and email to see if I wanted to start the interview process. From there, they gave me a question to respond to in a few paragraphs. Finally there was a Skype interview with two separate people. The questions felt repetitive and it did not see professional.

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SupplyHouse.com (Farmingdale, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

First round HR video interview,just some normal behavior questions, second round take home test with three programming questions,need to complete it within 48 hours. And second day I got a call from HR that said I got an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Implement a Java method to draw a command line version of the swoosh, with signature
      public void drawSwoosh(int width) {}   Answer Question