Supreme Legacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supreme Legacy Interview Questions

2.1

Entry Level to Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy (Woburn, MA).

Interview

I went thru a good process for the interview. I was nervous but they made me feel comfortable. The interview focused mainly on growth from within and expansive with there current clients. The management side of thd business was very exciting to me.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my character, experience, my goals, and how confident i was in a professional setting. It took a total of 20 mins.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy in September 2014.

Interview

I recently applied for a position with the company and was called back for a chance to interview. When I went in for the interview the lobby was actually pretty nice compared what I had been to lately and the receptionist was, well like all receptionists, friendly but distracted. When I was called into the HR Manager's office I was received warmly and professionally. I wasn't sure what to expect as I didn't get much information from the receptionist but all in all I would have to say that it was successful. Ray really took the time to explain the company, their history and what they did as well as take a real interest in what I was looking for and where I would like to take my career. He made the interview light and informative and really focused on making sure that not only would I be a great fit for the company but also if the company would be a good fit for me. Needless to say I got the job and I start Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging experience in your work history and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Interview

Called in for first interview. "Interview" is about four minutes long. They ask you about yourself, why you want the position, if you think you could do the "job." The second and third interviews consist of test driving the job of harassing people on the streets and soliciting business in local businesses to purchase the extremely low quality make up product.

This place is a scam!!!!!!!!!! My first "interview" was about four minutes long. The "HR department" calls every resume they receive and the positions are all completely misleading. All positions are the same-whether it is an entry level marketing position or a management trainee position. Your job is to harass people on the streets of Boston to buy their makeup products. DO NOT, I repeat, Do NOT, work here. This company is a complete scam and a waste of time.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy in August 2014.

Interview

I was originally called by their receptionist because of an application they had recieved. I spoke with her and she told me about the position and we talked a little. She asked me simple questions in regards to what I was currently looking for out of a company . She told me I would be meeting with her Director. She seemed to answer most of my questions. I came in for my interview and upon entering was greeted by a women sitting at the front desk. She greeted me and gave me an application to fill out and put me in a waiting room . I waited for about 5 minutes then gave the paper back and was put back in the room. I waited a little more before the director came and got me. he seemed excited for it being early in the morning too, and we went into his office. He asked me a lot of questions about me and told me about the company and what it is they do . I had alot of questions and he seemed to answer most of them for most part. He invited me back for a second round interview after making sure I seemed sure that I was okay with the position. I was a little skeptical at first but after meeting with them I think they pretty much clear up any questions you have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I understood the position and the guy seemed to be pretty reasonable with the pay. I was surprised to the options he had.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy (Woburn, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

I went into the interview a little unsure about what the company does. There is little information on their website. But I found out from the interview that all people applying to this job will be expected to sell makeup. They only have one client. Everyone must start as a sales person, regardless of the different titles they have on their website.

Interview Questions

I didn't want to be trained to be a sales person

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy (Woburn, MA).

Interview

I had to go through a three part interview process, got to know a few of the top account managers and the president of the company. I got all my questions answered before I even started.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to define success in my own terms, I was a bit caught off guard by the question but I really appreciated it because they are very focused in upward mobility which is something that I am very interested in when it comes to a company and success.   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy.

Interview

The company is a scam. I did research after they asked me back for a second interview. I got a bad feeling from the place the second I walked in the door, where I stood for 10 minutes waiting for reception. They make promises of fast promotions and prestigious titles but fail to mention that you'll be working for commission, no matter what position you apply for, selling make up bags for $3 a bag. This particular company has had to change it's name a few times due to negative reviews. Don't waste your time like I did.

It's a scam.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy (Woburn, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

This is a direct marketing (Sales) position, you earn commission from selling bags of sample makeup kits. I believe the majority of the resumes they receive get a call back, it's a numbers game. They want you to talk to as many people as you can in a day to reach your quota. The first interview is short, just to see if they think you're "socially awkward" you will then be invited to the second round interview, which is you and a current employee go out and you see how they sell the makeup, and what types of sales pitches they use. They want people who are outgoing and can take hearing no from potential customers, and be able to move on to the next without being discouraged. Everyone that works with Supreme Legacy, and the many "sister direct-sales companies that they are apart of, has to start at the entry level sales position" They make promises of quick promotion after you've learned the ropes and can bring others in to teach them the ways of Supreme Legacy.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses, if you're outgoing, what you're looking to get into as far as work is concerned, The biggest one is probably how well you can take rejection.   Answer Question

There are many promises made about the growth potential, and they say that they will train you to become a director, and manager so that you can one day (As soon as 6 months) run your own location. I am not looking for a 100% commission position selling small sample kits of makeup.

Supreme Legacy Response

Feb 18, 2014 – Owner

Supreme Legacy strives to make a positive impact on the local Massachusetts economy by offering a range of employment opportunities. It is our intention to always act in the best interest of both our ... More

Marketing & Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy (Woburn, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

This is a job to sell Makeover Essentials makeup.

Interview Questions

• Asked for 3 "character" references on an application to be filled out in a separate room (asking for name/address/phone)   Answer Question

It's a front for selling makeup

Brand Embassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Supreme Legacy (Woburn, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

3 interviews for the position where you could only make commission and I would be paid for my training which I was not. I was promised growth and was denied it.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking to strangers? Can you drive daily? What is the most annoying thing you observe about a crowd of people? Do you take it personally when you are denied from people you want to sell something to?   1 Answer