SweetIQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SweetIQ

2.3

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SweetIQ (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by a recruiter. We spoke for about 15 min and he passed me on to another phone interview. I spoke with the Sales Manager for about an hour. He invited me to a face to face interview. I met with Director of Sales and HR Recruiter. The interview went very well and I was informed I was selected for the next step but they weren't sure what that would be but look out for an email. A week later I received a phone call that they had extended two offers to other people.

Interview Questions

• What is the most expensive thing you've ever had to sell?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SweetIQ in June 2019.

Interview

Had a couple of phone screenings with the recruiters and then moved on to two video interviews with the sales director and the VP. Pretty standard and basic questions. The process was very organized until the end. It's been several weeks since my last and final interview and I haven't heard from anyone regarding a decision. I've emailed them several times with no response.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SweetIQ (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process took approximately 1 month from start to finish. I was contacted by phone. I was told I would be meeting with two managers. This company does not have an HR department. The salary we agreed upon during the interview was not respected when I was offered the job. When I asked I was told not to worry that employees move up very quickly and my salary would be going up shortly. I decided to take the position however after two years with the company I am only now making what we had agreed on during the interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SweetIQ.

Interview

casual convo and casual wear. first telephone interview and then face to face interview. no need to stress. interview is really easy. asks you about your experience and how you plan to achieve your goals.

Programmer Interview

Interview

E-mail exchange with a code sample request, followed by a casual phone interview, then an online programming test, and finally an in-person interview with salary negotiation by e-mail.

Flaky communication with the hiring manager, who dropped the ball multiple times, and accidentally offered a salary that was too high, only to have a second hiring manager make a new, much lower offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to work on?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SweetIQ (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was extremely easy. Nice offices. Not very impressed with the way they contact people-via email-very generic. They can't even add your name to the email when they invite you for an interview. Non Professional. No phone call was made, only the generic invitation to a contractual based job. As others have stated contractual, so they do NOT have to pay you benefits.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SweetIQ (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Call with HR which lead to meeting. Both went well, was given the salary I asked for. The interviewer was polite and asked great questions. I would reccomend going in for interview. They do a good job.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself within the company in 24 months   1 Answer

PR/Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SweetIQ in March 2015.

Interview

Was asked a long series of questions that lasted about 30 minutes. They seemed pleased, and it seemed that I met standards and qualifications they were looking for. Little did I know that it didn't end there. Instead, they gave me two lengthy assignments to do on a holiday weekend, which I did and handed it on time. Afterwards, after having to follow up with them, received the news that I wasn't qualified enough. I politely expressed my disappointment then asked for some feedback on my assignments (which most companies do out of a kind gesture). Didn't even have the decency to thank me for taking the time to work on the assignments or even reply to my request of offering some feedback on the assignments.

Junior QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SweetIQ (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online this July, they emailed me to come for the interview. The company's location is very good. The interview last about an hour. Two interviewers. very friendly. But the questions are variety, not just included in the job description. The interviewee should well prepared for it. Many technical questions.

QA Junior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SweetIQ (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

2 Interviews, 3 interviewers in total, very nice and friendly young people, it seems that is a fast growing company so I think that could be a great place to work, to learn new things and to grow within the company. Sadly I did not get an offer but at least they sent an email to let me know and I appreciate it.