TAP Portugal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAP Portugal Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at TAP Portugal

Aircraft Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAP Portugal (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial discussion about the curriculum, with questions concerning the choice of 'direction' in the studies, internships taken and languages spoken. Followed by some questions about how you would react to some event ocurring in the company, example: if you were head office of this department and this happened, what would be your reaction. Some general questions about the functioning of an aircraft (physical perspective).

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TAP Portugal (Lisbon (Portugal)) in December 2013.

Interview

Fisrt Scan: height and weight; Jury Panel Interview: assess motivations, aspirations and image; Jury Panel Interview (Languages): assess foreign language skills through presentation and role-play; Psycotechnical Assessment: logical tests, group discussion, interview with psychologist; Medical Tests.

Interview Questions

• The process was very straigh-forward and all the steps were very logical and expected. The language assessment was probably the one that required more concentration and creativity.   Answer Question

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TAP Portugal (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2010.

Interview

There were a total of four interviews. First was the skills test. The second was the background check and personality test, it was a 1:1 interview with a psychologist. The third was a test and an interview to test the English level. The fourth and last one was a Panel Interview, the tested areas were general knowledge and sector knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Could you relate the current economic situation with the current politics and the Keynes Theory   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TAP Portugal (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2009.

Interview

After sending your CV and meeting all the requirements to become cabin crew, there will be 4 additional steps:

- Image interview (there's a code presentation to be followed), where some questions about motivation, skills and expectations are made. A small personal presentation is required;
    - Languages interview, to evaluate the level of the languages you told to be fluent in (english and french are mandatory);
    - Psychotechnic tests, with timed written exercises, group dynamic and a single interview with a specialist;
    - Medical tests, to be completed in the company's facilities.

Interview Questions

• Uncomfortable personal questions not tied to the profession, as a personality test on the psychotechnic interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a AB INITIO cabin crew course, which I could not abandon without paying a reasonable sum. After its completion, I would integrate the fleet.