TILL Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TILL Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2016

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TILL Inc. (Dedham, MA).

Interview

after receiving my resume Till personnel callad and setup an interview right awayhuman resource department there was very nicethey asked all the right questions and made it very easy for me I would recommend anyone with experience to apply it seems like a great company and if an offer comes through I would consider myself extremely lucky

Interview Questions

• during the interview I was asked to explain why I thought I would be a good fit for this company   1 Answer

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TILL Inc. (Dedham, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

They interview you once with the direct manager, then with the company president. If you get past the first interview, then there will be a second one, then a long wait to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done this job before, what skills do you bring to the table.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my pay. It was either take it or leave it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TILL Inc..

Interview

When I look back on the interviewing process, Till, Inc., could screen their potential employees better than what they did back in 2008. After I was hired, I saw a lot of employees get hired that never should've been hired.

Health Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TILL Inc. (Dedham, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

telephone call to senior managemnt
    no position available

Interview Questions

• Are you available to commute 30-40 miles?   1 Answer
    • What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer