TLC For Kids Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TLC For Kids

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at TLC For Kids

Nanny Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TLC For Kids.

Interview

Applied on Care.com, I immediately got a message to go on their website to complete the application process. As soon as I finished that, I received a phone call. The woman was very nice and asked me simple yes or no questions. Currently waiting on her to check my three references and then we will be setting up a phone interview.

Babysitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TLC For Kids (Orlando, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone. The first call takes about 20 minutes. Then if you get hired, it is an orienation over the phone as well. This call takes about an hour.

Interview Questions

• They give you scenarios of situations & ask how you would respond to them. For example, they will ask how to handle a diffucult child or a sick child, and how to make an upset child comfortable.   Answer Question

On-call Babysitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TLC For Kids (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and there was quick turn around to know that I had been hired. Then I had to go in for a 2 hour training.

Nanny Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TLC For Kids (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very quick an easy if you are current on CPR/FIRST AID background check. Extremely sweet staff, and very professional. The application is a bit lengthy.