Talent Logic (Singapore) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Logic (Singapore) Interview Questions

Interviews at Talent Logic (Singapore)

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talent Logic (Singapore)

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Talent Logic (Singapore).

Interview

A list of questions were asked to determine my skill set to match up with potential employers. Most of the questions showed a lack of understanding of the field and/or the submitted resume. Questions were also asked about salary level, hourly pay rate, relocation options, and preferred job titles. No soft skills were mentioned.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Logic (Singapore) in July 2012.

Interview

I was asked to work contract since I retired and Talent Logic was the company used by The Coca-Cola Company for payroll services. The negotiated the contract amount for me.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Logic (Singapore) (Acworth, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by Scott Clinton, who was very motivated about hiring for Coca-Cola, which was very motivating to hear more about the opportunity. I was setup with one interview, then later with a panel of 3 managers, who were conferenced from 3 time zones, very positive, and open.

Interview Questions

• The panel went over my experience, and if I remember, asked about whether I would work nights, and be willing to train toward that goal of being the only one supporting night shift help desk.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the offer of full time employment with Coca-Cola for $20 an hour on an email to agree with representation by Talent Logic. I accepted the offer, and began the process
    of filling out paperwork and faxing it, over 50 pages.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Talent Logic (Singapore) (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Detailed knowledge interview on SAP

Interview Questions

• Experience on Custom Business Process   1 Answer
    • Project Management experience   1 Answer