Talenthouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2018

2.8

Director of Brand Partnerships Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talenthouse (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. I knew from the first interview I wanted to work at Talenthouse. I did my research and worked really hard to impress the team and also make them excited for me to join the team. The agency that connected us, matched me with this role and knew exactly what I wanted in my next job.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my passions, where I saw myself in the future and what I would want to do if I could choose anything.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Talenthouse (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was extremely laid-back, the questions were concise, and the overall corporate culture was very welcoming. The interview took place over a Skype call, and the interviewer was very respectful and kind.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Talenthouse (Beverly Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Had a skype interview. Was very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite social media platform and why.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Talenthouse in April 2012.

Interview

First I sent a simple application to info@talenthouse.com.
    After a couple of weeks I got a response with the task to put all my work in a pdf.
    And eventually I had a skype interview with the Visual Product Designer.
    He had the usual questions: What are my expectations, motivations, design tools? What am I studying? What do you think about Talenthouse?

And after a week I got accepted and he worked out a training plan for my visa (I am German).

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Talenthouse in September 2010.

Interview

Personal interview with CEO