Taskstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taskstream

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taskstream (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very Bad interview process ever saw in my life.They are not professional at all. They know I was working on away of big big company and I am not fresher. They ask all home work question about algorithm and data structure may be interviewer know only algorithm. I answered all questions but he was looking for another solution all the time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taskstream (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through University portal, Initially started with a technical phone screen with CTO and Director of Engineering, asked normal questions and your background in domain of software/web development, Just to make sure whether you will fit in the company.

They contacted me pretty fast after our technical screening , the on campus interview happened with CTO, Director of Engineering and Architect. Very easy questions , string reversal , palindrome , multi threading concepts, store proc's basics ,merge sort algorithm - ( on all white board ) . Nothing dicey was asked.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taskstream.

Interview

Contacted by head hunter, had first 1-1 interview at the agency with Tasksream's hiring manager, on-site programming skill test, take-home programming skill test, on-site interview with a panel of senior engineers and managers

Interview Questions

• Advanced JavaScript programming and SQL performance tuning   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taskstream.

Interview

There were three rounds for the hiring process. Two were phone interviews, and the last was in-person, and extremely long. Everyone was nice during the process, but it felt a little disorganized at times. Very much focused on behavioral-type questions, rather than technical skills. The last round was much more difficult than previous rounds. While I felt overwhelmed at the end, this was mostly because the final interview took a few hours, with multiple groups.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.

*** Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taskstream in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring process did not seem like the traditional job interview process. Instead, it was a series of very lively and enjoyable conversations. The interviewers won me over immediately and accepting the position was a no-brainer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Again, they were very pleasant conversations.   Answer Question