Taylor Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taylor Corporation Interview Questions

2.4

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Dayton, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Reviewed techniques and people management skills. Had a series of phone interviews with HR, Management, Technologist. Recommendations from colleagues were very important.

Consistency in responses appeared as usual to be important to assessment process. People were very gracious and informal.

Just be yourself!

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty standard. I submitted my resume, was then asked to schedule a phone interview. Before my phone interview, I filled out a Candidate Review Document asking for basic information. My phone screen included basic questions to make sure I was qualified enough for an in-person interview. Then, I had a one on one with the Hiring Manager (my to be boss) which was more of a "get to know you" interview to determine if my personality/ attitude was a good fit. These questions were more geared to my soft skills than my years of experience. It was a very quick process--maybe a week at most. She offered me a job three hours after my one on one.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be a skill that you would like to develop further? (A better way to ask, "What's your greatest weakness?")   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
    • Why are you currently seeking employment?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Mankato, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for a particular position, but based on my experience and education, I was asked if I wanted to interview for a higher level position. I said yes and subsequently interviewed with the HR Manager and two leads.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of accounting questions, but they were fairly straight forward. Brush up on your accounting 101-it will help you to answer the accounting questions. The other questions were the typical candid questions... "Tell me a time when you...etc". I was asked about 10 or 12 of these questions.   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

Typing test, face to face interview after passing it. Drug test - if you pass it then you get the job. They give you a "date" for your temp position but you will either get let go before that date or continue to work past it, not getting offered a permanent position. Once offered permanent, do not expect a pay raise, if it is offered it is between 10-20 cents. Soon after training, you will be trained for something else and something else after that, you will not get a pay increase just because you do more and know more.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - what did you enjoy about your previous job, what didn't you enjoy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, $10.50 to start in the call center $8.50 in the warehouse

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

Applied through the internship coordinator at my university, heard back in about a week, had one interview, " walk me through your resume", "where do you expect to be in 5 years", "what made you...", expect questions about your resume, blew their socks off, called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Innovation Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Mankato, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Very casual and friendly interviewers. They like to keep the conversation light and really dive into what your capabilities are so they can place you into the right position. They are very willing to hire college students who are wanting to further their knowledge. They are very serious about what your responsibilities are and want to know if you will be able to handle those responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What specific areas are you interested in more than others?   1 Answer

Administrative Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Mankato, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process took several weeks. Interviewers were friendly, but seemed to already have positioned filled. Taylor Corp seemed like a good company, one that I would be interested in working for. Seemed interested in employees.

Interview Questions

• Skills that I had related to job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation in May 2014.

Interview

they ive you a call and set up a meeting. you go through 2 interviews in one day and they make you feel like they are going yo offer you something

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, lasted about an hour. Two weeks later had a 2-3 hour panel interview with the entire department, this was a little overwhelming because there were so many people and repeated questions. Tenative offer was made that evening, official offer was made about three days later. There wasn't a negotiation option.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview I asked, "If you were to not offer me this position, what might the reason be?" and it apparently almost cost me the job because of the "arrogance".   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Very clear and simple. No technical questions, but rather a feeling out of what was expected and whether or not I was capable of doing the required tasks. Was interviewed by the superior I report to and was very beneficial to get to know that person as well as be introduced to the company.

Interview Questions

• General questions about history and your experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation either accept or pass.