Taylor Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taylor Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.4

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The "ERP Program Manager" position, or similarly titled ones, with this company, open since 2016, are probably not "real" job opening. (some companies are known to post fictitious jobs and use the applicants/interviews for researches of various nature.) I personally know three Program Managers who went thru the process, and they all shared similar experiences.

- interviewing process took too long; three weeks just to get a call back, or confirmation on interview schedule;
    - intentionally vague about the position and responsibilities
    - interviewing process is very secretive / not transparent at all

IT Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

No process we were bought by Taylor Corporation so we kept our current job titles and positions at the time. My company filed for bankruptcy and Taylor Corporation bought us.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

How long have you been in the printing business - Are you capable of working a computer - Are you experienced in spreadsheets. What is your past work/life experiences with banks

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Most of the interview focused on explaining what the company did and the accounts size they were interested in. Because I had experience on a lesser level they wanted to know if I felt I could respond to their expectations. The interviewer said they felt like I was an aggressive person and ready get business

Interview Questions

• Could I bring in any accounts and could I work in a micro managed situation.   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Monroe, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

3 interviews with two managers, and then a finale question and answer session. Tour of the plant and what I could bring to the table. Questions about certain skill sets, prior jobs and roles.

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Dayton, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Reviewed techniques and people management skills. Had a series of phone interviews with HR, Management, Technologist. Recommendations from colleagues were very important.

Consistency in responses appeared as usual to be important to assessment process. People were very gracious and informal.

Just be yourself!

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Grove City, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

I felt very comfortable in the interview process and the hiring manager was easy to talk to. Never felt uncomfortable. I had an opportunity to walk around the warehouse and meet a couple of the employees. Warehouse was very clean as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about your background in inventory management?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty standard. I submitted my resume, was then asked to schedule a phone interview. Before my phone interview, I filled out a Candidate Review Document asking for basic information. My phone screen included basic questions to make sure I was qualified enough for an in-person interview. Then, I had a one on one with the Hiring Manager (my to be boss) which was more of a "get to know you" interview to determine if my personality/ attitude was a good fit. These questions were more geared to my soft skills than my years of experience. It was a very quick process--maybe a week at most. She offered me a job three hours after my one on one.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be a skill that you would like to develop further? (A better way to ask, "What's your greatest weakness?")   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
    • Why are you currently seeking employment?   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

Felt the interview was positive. The 2 people I interviewed with seemed open to my questions and answers. Also took a test with the duration of a proximate 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for them.   1 Answer

Print Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Monroe, NC).

Interview

Interview was sort of strange, bad when the person giving the interview didn't seem to want to do it and rarely made eye contact.supervisor neighbor told me about the job.