Taylor Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Grove City, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

I felt very comfortable in the interview process and the hiring manager was easy to talk to. Never felt uncomfortable. I had an opportunity to walk around the warehouse and meet a couple of the employees. Warehouse was very clean as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about your background in inventory management?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation in May 2014.

Interview

they ive you a call and set up a meeting. you go through 2 interviews in one day and they make you feel like they are going yo offer you something

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

Applied through the internship coordinator at my university, heard back in about a week, had one interview, " walk me through your resume", "where do you expect to be in 5 years", "what made you...", expect questions about your resume, blew their socks off, called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, lasted about an hour. Two weeks later had a 2-3 hour panel interview with the entire department, this was a little overwhelming because there were so many people and repeated questions. Tenative offer was made that evening, official offer was made about three days later. There wasn't a negotiation option.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview I asked, "If you were to not offer me this position, what might the reason be?" and it apparently almost cost me the job because of the "arrogance".   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Dayton, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Reviewed techniques and people management skills. Had a series of phone interviews with HR, Management, Technologist. Recommendations from colleagues were very important.

Consistency in responses appeared as usual to be important to assessment process. People were very gracious and informal.

Just be yourself!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Mankato, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for a particular position, but based on my experience and education, I was asked if I wanted to interview for a higher level position. I said yes and subsequently interviewed with the HR Manager and two leads.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of accounting questions, but they were fairly straight forward. Brush up on your accounting 101-it will help you to answer the accounting questions. The other questions were the typical candid questions... "Tell me a time when you...etc". I was asked about 10 or 12 of these questions.   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Interview

Began with email request for in-person interview. Then, in-person interview with manager and then several team members. Everyone was very friendly. Interview was mostly about previous experience and team fit.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Dayton, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

Met with the Director of the team, and then with the development team and supervisor. After the 1:1 I went into a panel interview. They reviewed my portfolio, went over the roles & resp. for the first 30 days. Learned a great deal about the current team and the past turn over. I was concerned about hearing the turnover and I'm glad I asked the current employees about this as it was nothing to worry about.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Mankato, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

Met with the marketing manager and went through my previous experiences and how it got me to where I was today. then went on to talk about how I would be a good fit for this type of job.

Interview Questions

• If you were hiring for a company you own, what kind of people would you want working for you?   1 Answer

IT Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

No process we were bought by Taylor Corporation so we kept our current job titles and positions at the time. My company filed for bankruptcy and Taylor Corporation bought us.