TeamBradley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at TeamBradley

Candidate Interview Review

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamBradley (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter submitted my resume to company near Chicago. Company requested an initial interview with me. Then the head of the firm requested to give me a pre interview pep talk. I declined stating that I was more comfortable just doing the interview without him trying to tell me how to interview. I have been in literally many hundreds of interviews, and there is nothing new he could tell me.

He ended up just sending me a LONG email with how he thought I should act during an interview. And he did it with a condescending attitude. Which did not help me before the interview. The icing on this bad cake was that they did not give me the proper time for the interview. The hiring company called me during my morning train commute to my current contract job. This made it very difficult to talk with the interviewer.

In the end I am not sure this kept me from getting the job, but it did not help. When I told the head recruiter that it would have been helpful to have the correct interview time he tried to blame it on me. Again with a condescending attitude.... Basically he was a Jerk.

I recommend avoiding this company altogether.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that the support team's requests should come first?   1 Answer