TeamLease Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeamLease Staffing Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.7

IT-recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

As I am from engineering background,So,firstly they told me to just wait but I was waiting more than 40-50 min and no one came.Then I went to the reception counter and told about the drive process and then one mam come up with some document and again told me to just wait for 5 min.this one was so irritating me.Finally she came and took four of us to a small cabin where two of us are from engineering background and rest two are from management background and also one of them having some one year experience.

Interview Questions

• The first question was introduce yourself.After introduction the second question was ,why do you want to join recruitment domain why not technical domain.some cross question like you have better academics and technical knowledge so why are you not trying in technical domain.In future,if you will get some technical job then you will leave our organisation.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Just few minutes of interview not that tough. Two rounds of interview one is technical and the other one is managerial and HR and took 2days to release my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in sourcing   1 Answer

Senior Marketing for Indian Staffing Federation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

complete waste of time and irony is ISF and team lease want to become voice of staffing industry but don't know the ethics of employment and behavior.

They made me write a plan , asked me for pay slips and everything and wasted my holidays and I had to give interview to the so called VP who sitting like a dumbo having lunch at the interview.

Assistant Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

More or less basic understanding with checks for basic skills, industry and street smartness (maybe the BU head wanted to just see if person will be under his/her control or not)

Interview Questions

• Describe and details of your past experiences for the similar industry or businesses.   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Good communication skills and more than 10 work hours.
    Check and resolve issues LIVE.
    Technical/hardware job
    Respond to incidents and raise tickets.
    Be adaptive with the situation.
    Not challenging either.
    Need to speak with the end users all the time and so communication skills need to be good.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 24 hours in front of PC.   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Four Rounds of Interview were held. First was Telephonic round with the Hr and then second was a Skype call with BU head for IT and f2f with BU head and then with MD

Interview Questions

• My Achievements, Clients i have acquired, revenue generated, how to overcome the delivery challenges   Answer Question

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

02 interview Process. 1st phone screening, 2nd video chat or face to face interview.Should have good communication skills and domain knowledge and confident. They mostly looks communication skills and confidence level of employee.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, background check, Domain knowledge, skill set and communication.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation is there not not much.

Seller Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Nice, better rounds of discussion, interactions with the head managers was nice, payroll is defined in a sufficient way. Situation analysis was better. Awesome feedback by the interviewers. Selection criteria is very good for the qualifications of a candidate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Seamless coordination with the HR and management
    Negotiation process went smooth
    Timely communication and onboarding
    1 round of telephonic and 1 round of face to face interview was conducted
    Requested for extension of time to onboard because of personal reasons which was duly agreed

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

4 or 5 Rounds of Interview.
    First round will be the general round of interview with HR followed by written test and managerial round. Make sure you know MS office, one round of the interview will be based on the same.