TeamWorld Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TeamWorld

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at TeamWorld

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamWorld.

Interview

Applied through college recruiting. Got a call from manager for screening. Then on site for interview with manager and 2 other team members and then HR. HR questions included the questions such as strengths, weaknesses, projects, difficulties in projects, etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeamWorld (Binghamton, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Very brief, very casual. Interviewed directly with the president of the company. Very nice guy and very down to earth. Made me feel very comfortable and helped with any nervousness. Overall, a very easy and enjoyable interview. More like a conversation, actually.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamWorld (Binghamton, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

one interview with a panel of five members including president, vice president and 3 managers. They were making me feel comfortable and trying to ask me questions on my abilities and its application to their company.

Interview Questions

• What would be your biggest challenge if you are hired?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeamWorld (Binghamton, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I emailed my resume and applied using company website. I got a call within a few days and did a phone interview with Human Resources and scheduled an interview shortly after. Interview was pretty normal but they said they would be finishing interviews within a week and I would get a call regarding the job then. After waiting for 2 weeks or so, I called and emailed regarding the job and got no reply back. The job posting is no longer on the site, so I can only imagine that they hired someone and did not send out rejection letters.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What programs are you familiar with? What is your greatest weakness? What is a skill you just recently learned?   Answer Question