Techgene Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Techgene Solutions Interview Questions

2.7

Developer Interview

Interview

Phone interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions (Irving, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

It was conducted in a Very Professional Manner. First via Phone Interview and once screened, they have conducted a second round Phone interview on skills review. They have prompted updated me on the Interview results and explained on the next process of on boarding and Drug Test and Background Test. I was hired within 5-7 days of the whole process.

Software Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

It seems quite honest and above board but I really dont know..Ive read a few really bad reviews

IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Total 4 rounds..

1. Phone Interview
    2. Technical Round
    3. 1:1
    4. HR Round

After that background check.. all this process took for me around 20 to 25 days.
    I got offer letter and joined in the company as a Jr. IT Technical Recruiter. After that they have given 30 to 40 days training on their internal applications and things to do as a IT Technical Recruiter. It was nice, and i got lot of knowledge from the trainer. Continued my Job as a It Technical Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What are some easy steps to screen technical resumes or candidates?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions.

Interview

Two Technicals Rounds and one Hr Round and if need client interview .Take long time to select .Once selected final round would be manager Round.its easy to select in interview becuase there is no that much knowledge to the Mangers in technically

Ios App Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I am very glad to say that the process for selecting candidates is very transparent and authorised.Right from getting the interview call to completion of it had held in a properly planned and defined manner.It was a nice experience for me to attend that interview and i have had that moments still fresh in my memory.

Interview Questions

• The questions that I faced were really worthy to select a candidate for that position.I was very much pleased that i learned many unknown things at that time.The interviewer is so cool with good knowledge on the domain and he made me really comfortable both personally and technically.i say that is the better one in all aspects.   Answer Question

BDE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions.

Interview

Negotiation

asked 5,00,000 gave 2,00,000

Worst Company I Have Ever Worked for Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions.

Interview

No pros worth mentioning here

Interview Questions

• 1. Micromanagement System

(i) Management doesn't stop itself from intruding personal, private and official discussions with least professional ethics
      (ii) Intruding via desktop/screen checking on the floor - dirty culture
      (iii) Monitoring is done at different levels with undercover spies

2. Least trust on Employees by Kumar (CEO), Siva (Undesignated Manager) & Sudheer (Undesignated Manager). CEO's behavior towards his employees is the worst of all.

3. Recruiting process is process less and blunderbuss - Numeroussssss wrong hires leading to numeroussssssss pink slips/firing

4. Knowledge less and unskilled (No Communication & Interpersonal Skills) HR.
      Working HR doesn't possess basic soft skills but takes communication classes to the rest of the staff, disgusting situation.

5. SIVA - One man army offshore (at Hyderabad) with 0 (Zero) knowledge. Exhibition of different characters in presence & absence of CEO on board. All are Siva's enemies who don't impress or obey him.

6. Techgene Projects Worth - $50 to $50K; inconsistent structure

7. Techgene - A family run company

8. Salaries - Not paid as per industrial standards. Equally competent peers are allotted with
      different pay packages which creates friction among everyone

9. Work Pressure - Usually don't have to work as there is scarcity of projects. When there is, they make you work like crazy.

10. Techgene Ambience - Worst looking

11. Techgene workforce - It's a mixture of highly unskilled and decently skilled staff. Management doesn't bother to fill this gap by creating an environment filled with competition.

12. Techgene Management - Doesn't make any effort to understand the skill levels of the staff.

13. Techgene Sales Team - Most unstable team, i.e. Sales team staff changes every month or two from top to bottom, definitely. Sales team fell short in winning any projects at all for the last 2 years, however any minute project that runs is due to the CEO who gets them from his hard work.
      Answer Question

IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

First Telephonic, Second will be a Technical Face to Face and if required there will be a system test and Final round with HR regarding the package and Notice period.

Interview Questions

• They have asked me about my experience and my future goals. where are do you want to see yourself in next 5 years.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Techgene Solutions in March 2008.

Interview

NOthing much except for a namesake interview.No need to prepare for the interview as techgene is ready to hire anybody