Televisa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.4

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Televisa (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected. so -> Phone. Skype, Face to face, group interview

Interview Questions

• work history, present real work decision cases and how it can be solved   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Televisa (Virginia Gardens, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It is quite quickly. They will ask you about Zend Framework and solve an exercise using plain PHP and also MySQL. You will need to design a database and implement a small framework that uses SOLID principles.

Interview Questions

• How advance you are with ZF2?   1 Answer

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Televisa (Mexico City (Mexico)) in May 2015.

Interview

First you are contacted for a person of any outsourcing, then you go to an interview with the manager who is going to be your direct boss. Finally, if your profile match with the requirements they have, the contact you again in order to start working.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to look at in a project?   1 Answer

News Producer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Televisa.

Interview

It was a very fast and simple process, maybe its a very standard process

Junior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Televisa (Mexico City (Mexico)) in January 2013.

Interview

Oldschool, quick interview with management.
    No interest or explanation about how the process works.
    Had a meeting with the person who would be my direct boss, she was dismissive and lacking interest.

Key Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Televisa (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in May 2012.

Interview

The first aproach was with the corporate Human Resources department where I was asked basic questions like background and history as well as the psychometric exams with ethics and personality questions then on the second interview was with whom would be my direct boss; in here I was asked questions about my skills and my previous jobs. On the next phase was with the the Area Director and it was a little bit just like the previous one. The last filter was the VP were he asked me why I wanted to work here and what extra I would bring to the area.
    Once I was accepted, I was required to do some Blood Exams.

Interview Questions

• How wuold you link a client's brief (neccesities) with Televisa's Content?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Televisa (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in September 2009.

Interview

In my case I was first hired as external consultant and my track record offer me the possibility to apply to a middle management position under full time basis. The previous external professional relationship eliminated later recruitment filters.

Interview Questions

• The HR format for psicologichal profile is extremely outdated and very focused on personal pathology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Professional career at Televisa also depend heavily on internal power dynamics so promotions not always depend on merit, in that case, if you are contacted for top management position, clarify the middle and long term within this organization

Director Creativo Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Televisa in September 2013.

Interview

Son 3 entrevistas las cuales llevan mucho tiempo y no deciden nada. La decisión final está en 1 sola persona la cual no tiene el tiempo suficiente para conocer a la persona.

Interview Questions

• Cual es tu opinión sobre Televisa y por que quieres trabajar aqui   1 Answer