The Bradford Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.4

Production Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall experience was average. Interview was not really difficult but be ready to answer a ton of questions.Phone then in person. Everyone was very nice during the process. Thought I did well in the interview, but they decided to go in another direction. Better luck next time

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Niles, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative first and then they bring you in for an in-person interview with the heads of the department, typically being 2 or 3 people. very casual and they ask you about your past experience and what you expect to get out of this job.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Niles, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a very energetic HR Representative who brightened up my day! I was then brought in to interview with 2 Managers who did an excellent job explaining the position to me.

Interview Questions

• What types of extracurricular activities were you or are you involved in? What are some of your major accomplishments?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Niles, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very normal interview process. Had a phone interview with a recruiter going over my resume, major and classes at school, extracurricular's, why I wanted to go into my field. Then, came in for a in-person interview and interviewed with 2 people in the department. Very conversational and easy going!

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Niles, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview with a very unknowledgeable HR person. After hearing nothing from them after several weeks, I was finally granted an in-person interview. During that in-person interview with several people, I was treated as if they were doing me a huge favor by granting me an actual interview which is funny because the salary they were offering was a huge insult. HR didn't even exercise the professional courtesy of following up with me. I've interviewed with them in the past and the egotistical attitude remains. Don't let this company waste your time.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked anything relevant to my background or the position. I felt like I was being interviewed by robots.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Niles, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was emailed a request for a phone interview. The original phone interview was cancelled at the last minute and rescheduled. Once the phone interview took place, the HR interviewer was rushed and unprepared, and seemed to not have much HR experience and didn't have a clear idea about the details of the open position. When I tried to followed up a few weeks after the phone interview, I was treated rudely and with little regard. This is now the third negative interviewing experience I've had with this company. I now understand why this company has so many negative reviews by those that have interviewed and the people that work/worked for this company.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked much about my background and skills. The person conducting the phone interview treated the interview with a "conveyor belt" mentality.   Answer Question

Product Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Bradford Group in September 2015.

Interview

Nothing unusual, very basic interview questions. Education and experience. Opportunity to ask any questions about the as well. Phone and email responses cordial and timely. Very pleasant experience with Hf representative.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bradford Group.

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed with an HR rep over the phone. Asked standard background questions. Brought into HQ for in person interview. Met with three different managers. Took a logic test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not budge on negotiations.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Niles, IL).

Interview

They will send you a Wonderlic evaluation to fill out online before the interview. Once you come in for the interview, they give you a 20-minute test with 50 short word association problems to test aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very typical and centered on your past experience. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Bradford Group (Niles, IL).

Interview

Phone interview led to in person interview. Did not get back to me right away, I had to contact them and they informed me they were not having and intern anymore