The Liberty Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2016

1.9

Leasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Liberty Group (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I just spoke with them about what I was looking for, this was for a hire out basis. They were very friendly and helpful. They put me to work the following day.

Interview Questions

• What days are you available and what are you looking for   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Liberty Group (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was great, very informative about the required job responsibilities and what is expected from their employees. Process went very smoothly, no hiccups at all, and was very fast. First had a phone interview, then in person, then spoke with corporate over the phone. Corporate sent out the packet with all the documents in a timely manner, drug test set up, background check, etc. very typical process.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in working for The Liberty Group?   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have in this line of work?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Liberty Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

Great experience to meet great people. They were honest and professional. I met first with the VP of sales (really good guy) and then scheduled a second interview to meet some others. I finally got a third interview with the president.

Interview Questions

I ended up only taking another offer because it was much closer to me. After I declined, the president called me and wished me the best. He seemed like a really great person. I hope them all the best, and I think this is a great opportunity for anyone.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Liberty Group (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They give you a test that you should prepare for if you do not have experience with apartment leasing. The test is pretty simple as far as the questions that are asked. They ask questions regarding Fair Housing Laws.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding your previous employment and sales experience.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Liberty Group in April 2014.

Interview

My interview went so well! Everyone was extremely professional. The Vice President was very knowledgeable about the company and culture and answered all my questions. He displayed a can-do attitude and I was very impressed with the company right away due to his professionalism.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Liberty Group (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I had been temping and was asked if I could temp in the office - I kept getting asked back week after week. Finally, after a few weeks of temping I was hired on. I have since been promoted twice and am now in staffing/marketing.

Interview Questions

• Since I was basically doing a working interview, they asked a lot of questions while getting to know me, but nothing really stood out. I thought it was great that my branch manager and Senior VP took me to lunch because they also wanted to get to know me!   Answer Question

Numerous, Assistant Property Manager, Manager, Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Liberty Group (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very informative, I appreciate the chance, but I wish I had more feedback on any pending apps from interviews. Most employers say they will call and never do. I wish employers would be more honest about how they feel about you and your qualifications