The Oyster Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Oyster Partnership

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a face to face interview with 2 of the managers. They asked expected interview questions but there were also some technical questions too. Interview lasted about 50 minutes and was easy to talk to the interviewers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

At the beginning we were introduced to Sasza and the other team leaders and introduced ourselves and then we were given a brief insight of the company. After this we were given time to ask any questions we liked. Then we were split into two groups to prepare for a debate. After that those who they were interested in were taken into another room and everyone else was sent home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Met with two team staff members (lower level) initially, who were welcoming and friendly. Following this a questionnaire, and then a meeting with the MD (Sasza). He was extremely rude and belittling. Made assumptions from the questionnaire and acted like he knew everything about me and my personality.

The most uncomfortable experience I've had in an interview in my life.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Started with a Group Interview with team and individual based tasks,followed by 1 on 1 interviews, and monitored phone calls with a member of the team, to find out your telephone manner and how you deal with people gathering the right information

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of recruitment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Originally went in for a group interview with 9 others, where a series of exercises were set. There was a couple a tasks in pairs (such as selling in the other person).
    We were then interviewed individually by one of the managers.
    I then was asked back for a second interview. Before this second interview, I completed a personality test. When I then went back in for the second time, this personality test was reviewed and questions were based around this.
    Finally, I was called back to meet some of the team.
    For all three stages, it was essential that I asked plenty of questions about the company and experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you highly money motivated?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

- There are a few stages, but everyone is very welcoming and they try to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
    - There is a phone trial where you need to call a couple of candidates and ask them a few questions, it sounds scarier then it is!
    - You meet a couple of people from Management and normally a few consultants

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about recruitment?
      How much do you know about Property?
      How much do you know about Oyster?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had to do a group interview first, where I had to introduce myself to everyone and explain why I was there, and then I met several members of the team including Sasza. Really friendly conversations and very welcoming- it was quite fun!

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my family and my background   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

A solid interview process for keen, hungry and willing people. They want to get to know the real you, and not just ask you generic questions that other companies tend to ask.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest motivation that makes you want to step into recruitment?   1 Answer

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

It is a fairly rigorous process of an initial group assessment, then a first interview and then interviews with senior members of staff. Everyone that I met was very friendly and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Why recruitment?
      Why Oyster?
      What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

2 stage. Chilled
    Asked me what my past was like.
    What my future goals are.
    Making sure I fit in with the culture was key.
    I highly recommend meeting the guys at oyster and seeing for yourself

Interview Questions

• They just wanted to find out about me, my past and my future goals.   1 Answer